Manchester United vs Aston Villa - 1/2/11

WTF!!! Thats a clear peno!!

Nasty fall on his knee for Nani. Decent penalty shout too.

Dubious.. although id like to see strength of players and shoulders allowed more often, another ref on another day would give that!

Nani, you're a great player, but get the **** up.

Dubious.. although id like to see strength of players and shoulders allowed more often, another ref on another day would give that!
mmm, rafael did the same thing and didnt have a pen against, but you've seen lesser stuff given

Makoun certainly seems as though he is going to be a great buy for the Villa. Always available

What a stop from Friedel. What a strike.

Playing surface is rubbish.

FRIEDEL save! Well done Brad.

mmm, rafael did the same thing and didnt have a pen against, but you've seen lesser stuff given

Ye i agree, lesser stuff has been given, which i consider even more wrong! Defenders should be able to use their strength IMO.

Ye i agree, lesser stuff has been given, which i consider even more wrong! Defenders should be able to use their strength IMO.
true, but in this case, dunne wasnt even attempting to play for the ball

Nice bit of possession there, really need a goal though, can't believe we went down in the first minute.

true, but in this case, dunne wasnt even attempting to play for the ball

I agree in some ways ye, he was definitely trying to stop Nani get the ball, and his body moved into Nani's path so i suppose in this instance it is more deliberate.

In general though, strength should be a lot more wavered than it is being of late.

Apparently Fletcher can't SEE properly. Blimey.

Yeup, Anderson coming on for Fletcher.

I agree in some ways ye, he was definitely trying to stop Nani get the ball, and his body moved into Nani's path so i suppose in this instance it is more deliberate.

In general though, strength should be a lot more wavered than it is being of late.
on you second point totally agree, but think in this case dunne is lucky not to get a pen against him, definitely shouldnt try it a second time