Manchester United vs Aston Villa - 1/2/11

Anderson for Fletcher. Hopefully he plays like he has for the rest of the season rather than the Southampton game.

What a chance for Evra, could have squared it to Berbatov but tried to volley it across goal and Friedel saved really well...

Giggs playing really well.

Friedel did very well there to hold onto that, although Evra should have tried to square it to Berbatov as he was in front of his man

Anyone happen to know why the players are wearing black armbands?

My word, Berbatov's quicker than he looks. Burned off Walker, and Walker is quick.

for ***** sake. Why does Rooney have to hit form against us. Great cross.

Wayne Rooney - Coming back to his best dare I say?

2-0, brilliant play from Nani.

ROOOOONNEEEYYYY!!!!
Smashing cross from Nani.

Roooney!!!!

Nani's 12th assist of the season aswell.. :)

wonderful cross. Rooney finally putting the goals back into his good all round play

Who needs Torres for £50M when we have Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov scoring goals..

Makoun has been excellent, trying to hold down a midfield by himself. Some nice passing by him and indeed the entire team. That said, Petrov has been useless and Downing hasn't been much better. Dunne's been terrible and Ash is wasting attacks. Bent is anonymous, but I'll forgive him that since he's Darren Bent.

Wayne sent Fernando a cheeky text? "Lets see who can score more goals now?".

FFS!! I mean yes Rooney well done son ^^) BUT i flick off the stream for 5 seconds and miss it!! :mad:

Just to update the other thread with the Albion score, who are losing 2-1 at home to Wigan :mad:

Last edited: