Manchester United vs Aston Villa - 1/2/11

At £6m Makoun is looking like a steal, need more from the midfield this half, maybe NRC on for Petrov

At £6m Makoun is looking like a steal, need more from the midfield this half, maybe NRC on for Petrov

Have to agree with this. He's been superb tonight, looks a bargain.

Thought you worked the ball well at times. Downing, Young and Albrighton have been quite wasteful though.

Makoun has been brilliant. Composed, busy and spreading the ball well, always asking for it. I would put NRC on now, at half time, and tell Dunne to sharpen up because he's been awful.

One plus: we can retain the ball now! The downside is we've been making pretty patterns outside the 18 yard box, whereas United have been ruthless and clinical.

Manchester United running away with the title this season then. Oh well.

Just thought i'd mention GC, I love the new Salifou app count!
Gabby is an option for later on, if Downing's performance does not pick up too.

I don't think its a case of Villa being wasteful, i think they have played well...

just watching United at the back tonight they are simply BEASTLY atm, they defend with aggression and confidence to close anyone down, including O'Shea :$, hardly any backing off from a wealth of pace from the Villa attack. Brave and confident, top class defending.

Bring on NRC, please Ged. NRC, Bannan, Salifou, anyone! Anyone to protect the Chuckle Bros. at the back...

EDIT: Scratch that, it just kicked into life.

Great tackle on Giggs by Makoun just there, well done Deux.

They should let Makoun take this. :p

Last edited:
Lucky we won a free kick there, that was an awful ball from Downing.

The usual freekick **** from Young. Come on Petrov, one forward pass in 90 minutes, you can do it!

Forget it. New tactic everyone: give it to Jean.

DAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN BEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNT

****!!!!!
ferdinand should just let downing shoot with his right!!!!!!
d bent never misses tho's