Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was pretty sweet, although I think the one he scored vs Fiorentina was even better.

Yeah prob, I think they always look better when they go in the top hand corner, in comparison to the bottom hand corner, they always look more spectacular.

It could be because you can hit the floor going for the bottom hand corner, and it can still go in, but if you go for the top hand corner, there is a high chance it could go over the bar?

Or maybe its just that a ball looks so much more kick *** hitting the net as its still rising.. ;)

so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal. :)

when i saw the corner being crossed to him first i fault well this is gunna go miles over the bar or he msises the ball but them when i saw it go in i was like what a goal lol the best goal ive seen in the champions league this season even though that balotelli freekick was pure class too

so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal. :)

It was a Class Goal. He is a top notch player. why did madrid ever sell him. He is good enough for them still.

It was a Class Goal. He is a top notch player. why did madrid ever sell him. He is good enough for them still.

dont you mean why did chelsea ever sell him i would love to have him back at the bridge ^^)

He didn't really 'settle' well in Madrid if I remember. It will be intresting to see if he is still there next season, especially if Ribery goes.

I've scored better goals in my prime, pfft. I taught him how to finish like that.

I've scored better goals in my prime, pfft. I taught him how to finish like that.

Considering your profile says your 19.. I would love to know when your 'Prime' was! ;)

He didn't really 'settle' well in Madrid if I remember. It will be intresting to see if he is still there next season, especially if Ribery goes.
Does anyone else apart from me have a feeling Real Madrid selling Robben to Bayern may of been an agreement for Real Madrid to have first say on Ribery next season? Had the thought in my head for a while.

it's not a bad goal to get beaten by, top class finish. lessons learnt?
carrick is having a mare of a season and it cost us today, hargreaves cant come back quick enough for europe. gibson was very good today, i admit i more than have my doubts about, but im happy to be proved wrong so far, hope he keeps it up. and who the **** is this nani? a far cry from the one last season, hope he keeps it up till the end of season, and gets a decent run in the world cup, can we could see a real perfromer come next season

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Does anyone else apart from me have a feeling Real Madrid selling Robben to Bayern may of been an agreement for Real Madrid to have first say on Ribery next season? Had the thought in my head for a while.
yeah i though that. but robben is the better of the duo, and dont madrid have enough selfish players as it is? ronaldo and higuain barely pass to each other

Considering your profile says your 19.. I would love to know when your 'Prime' was! ;)

Oh it was a very long time ago my friend. Turned down the chance to play for United when I was 9 (6)

Personally, I don't see where Ribery would fit in the Real team atm. I think it would be better for him to go to either Chelsea or Man United. Mainly because they both play with wingers, and he is better than the likes of Malouda (who has indeed had a very good season) or Nani (who also has had his good days), but I think overall he is a better player than the two.

But yes, if I had the choice atm between Ribery and Robben, I would probably go for Robben.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Oh it was a very long time ago my friend. Turned down the chance to play for United when I was 9 (6)

Doncaster United maybe.. ;)

i was released from SOUTHEND united when i was 17 if that makes any difference :(

Personally, I don't see where Ribery would fit in the Real team atm. I think it would be better for him to go to either Chelsea or Man United. Mainly because they both play with wingers, and he is better than the likes of Malouda (who has indeed had a very good season) or Nani (who also has had his good days), but I think overall he is a better player than the two.

But yes, if I had the choice atm between Ribery and Robben, I would probably go for Robben.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Hahhaha I dont think i'd even get the chance to play for them, ***** at footy me!

I think Ribery will stay where he is. Obviously Van Gaal will want to keep him and Robben. Such a good attacking force.

isn't it Doncaster ROVERS?

Hahhaha I dont think i'd even get the chance to play for them, ***** at footy me!

I think Ribery will stay where he is. Obviously Van Gaal will want to keep him and Robben. Such a good attacking force.

I think it depends on what happens in the league and the CL for Bayern. If they win the league and get to the final or win the CL, some of the players might want to move on to another challenge. Some might have more reason to stay if they do well in the league and the CL.

I think it's more about Ribery wanting to stay, over Van Gaal wanting to keep him, because to be honest, who wouldn't want to keep Ribery and Robben together?

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

isn't it Doncaster ROVERS?

yes. ;) Doncaster United don't exist, hence why he could play for them. :p

(in other words, it's late, I am half asleep! gimme a break! :p)

oh right i see lol i too am also tired and slightly ****** ha

Yes, I think on that note I shall retire for the evening.

or..

spend the night on fifa trying to recreate that Robben goal..

Status
Not open for further replies.