• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silly from him, now hes on the back foot the entire game

Especially if we bring on Nani later on. Carrick, Giggs and Park have been superb for us yet again.

Rooney and Mikel's battle of strength there, neither man won - but a great battle. Rooney looks really up for this game too.

Especially if we bring on Nani later on. Carrick, Giggs and Park have been superb for us yet again.

Rooney and Mikel's battle of strength there, neither man won - but a great battle. Rooney looks really up for this game too.

Rooney's got the upper hand so far, hassling him off the ball, and getting away from him on the ball, Essien hasnt helped him either

That could have been second yellow easily. Vidic was sent off more or less for the same foul at bridge..

Seems I was wrong to be worried about the 3 on 2 in the midfield as we're actually outnumbering them with Park and Rooney helping out Giggs and Carrick.

Free-Kick in a dangerous position here, Rooney and Giggs around it. Nothing comes of it at all.. wasted.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Vidic!!!

2-0 united!!

Seems I was wrong to be worried about the 3 on 2 in the midfield as we're actually outnumbering them with Park and Rooney helping out Giggs and Carrick.

Free-Kick in a dangerous position here, Rooney and Giggs around it. Nothing comes of it at all.. wasted.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Vidic!!!

2-0 united!!

Rooney is playing so deep its 4-4-1-1 off the ball

Nemanja!!!

Game over, well done Man Utd

not game over, chelsea are capable of coming back. if there is one side apart from united who could claw into the game its chelsea

and as i type you nearly got one back

I have seen so many United fans abusing park.. Shame.. Hang your heads in shame..

QPR will be the best team in West London next year ;D

Park was **** at The Emirates but he's been sublime so far today. Fantastic goal from our skipper, who will lift a record 19th title for the club :D

Is Lampard even on the pitch. I haven't seen him once, or even heard his name mentioned.

Torres gonna come on and score a hatrick.

you heard it here first.

Back