Manchester United Vs. Everton Saturday 12:45 KO Sky Sports

What will the outcome of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh definitely, a win (and frankly i dont care how we do it) puts the pressure right on the others, a draw/loss gives them hope. Definitely "squeaky *** time" as SAF would put it. But it will still be a strong team, regardless of the CL

SAF on everton:

"Everton have done exceptionally well considering David has had a mountain of injuries in the last few weeks, without [Tim] Cahill, [Mikel] Arteta, [Louis] Saha, [Marouane] Fellaini but still turning out the results," he said.

"It's amazing what David has done – even last season when [Phil] Jagielka did his cruciate; he had lots of injuries then, too. He still gets them motivated, he's bringing through some young players, he's freshened his team up and done a fantastic job. They are never easy games against Everton because it's a local derby in a way."

Surprising that Moyes never won Manager of the year. He has done wonders at the club, making them a team fighting for European place regularly..

Berbatov is set to miss out today with a groin strain.. another chance for Owen to make an impact against Merseyside (6)

He's been saying since March he feels he has an important goal in his this season still to come, wouldn't surprise me if he got it today.

Berbatov is set to miss out today with a groin strain.. another chance for Owen to make an impact against Merseyside (6)

He's been saying since March he feels he has an important goal in his this season still to come, wouldn't surprise me if he got it today.

He's gonna score an own goal in the CL finals.

Manchester United 2-1 Everton - Hernandez, Rooney - Osman

Edit ; Berbatov is out of the game ...

Last edited:
Everton are in good form 14/18 points so should be a good game. I would like to see them get at Man Utd like Newcastle did in the first 10 minutes. Overall though I think Man Utd will just edge it 2-1.

OFFICIAL MUFC TEAM:

van der Sar

O'Shea
Ferdinand
J Evans
Fabio

Valencia
Gibson
Anderson
Nani

Rooney
Hernande

SUBS: Kuszczak, Rafael, Evra, Brown, Carrick, Giggs, Owen.

Everton
Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford.

Surprised with Gibson and Anderson partnership. Last time they both started i think we lost 4-0 to West Ham. Hope we win this..

Very happy that Fabio got the chance and Evra is dropped/Rested and good to see Evans back. Rio and Evans as CB. Interesting choice that.

Looks like Neville is in midfield for them today..

Very weak bench though from our perspective. Hopefully nobody is needed to come on and change the game.

OFFICIAL MUFC TEAM:

van der Sar

O'Shea
Ferdinand
J Evans
Fabio

Valencia
Gibson
Anderson
Nani

Rooney
Hernande

SUBS: Kuszczak, Rafael, Evra, Brown, Carrick, Giggs, Owen.

Everton
Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford.

Surprised with Gibson and Anderson partnership. Last time they both started i think we lost 4-0 to West Ham. Hope we win this..

Very happy that Fabio got the chance and Evra is dropped/Rested and good to see Evans back. Rio and Evans as CB. Interesting choice that.

Thats a strong team but I am shocked to see Evans and Gibson in there TBH. Hopefully we can grab all 3 points today.

I could see this going into a draw to be honest, both teams are really good. So, I think it will be 1-1.

I think this is the first league game Vidic is missing.

Will be interesting to see Saha's pace against Ferdinand and Evans..

Evans has been largely poor this season tbh so bit of a risk resting Vidic IMO

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Appropriate stat to back that up:

74% - Manchester United's PL win percentage with Nemanja Vidic since Jan 2006, compared to 58% without him. Gamble.

Will be interesting to see Saha's pace against Ferdinand and Evans..

Evans has been largely poor this season tbh so bit of a risk resting Vidic IMO

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Appropriate stat to back that up:

74% - Manchester United's PL win percentage with Nemanja Vidic since Jan 2006, compared to 58% without him. Gamble.

Saha is not playing. Beckford is playing as lone striker.

Very good performance. Shame that we didn't score at least 1 goal..

Fabio was excellent for the whole and Anderson passing has been excellent. It took me around 20 mins to figure out where Gibson was, he was involved very little. Nani was below par, at least for his standards.

Player of the half is either Fabio or Anderson.

We played so well, Everton hardly got a sniff at goal.

Frustrating. Nani needs to step it up a notch and Rooney needs to improve on his decision making. I think Anderson & Fabio have been quality so far.

Cahill for Osman, they need someone who can beat Ferdinand in the air, Beckford certainly isn't doing that, I would like to see Gueye, mainly cos the commentary will be a laugh ;)

We are playing well but it's like when we get in the box with the ball we either be greedy and don't pass or we take too long on the ball.