Manchester United Vs. Everton Saturday 12:45 KO Sky Sports

What will the outcome of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man Utd should be at least 2 goals up by now-2 excellent chances. All that possession for nothing. That'll change in 2nd half though I fear. Our strike force is too light up front. Sooner Cahill comes back the better. Been very frustrating. Has VDS actually touched the ball in the first half?

Man Utd should be at least 2 goals up by now-2 excellent chances. All that possession for nothing. That'll change in 2nd half though I fear. Our strike force is too light up front. Sooner Cahill comes back the better. Been very frustrating. Has VDS actually touched the ball in the first half?

Yes. We have played few back passes ;)

Utd are playing like Arsenal - lots of faffing about trying to pass into the net... Rooney looks indecisive and hasn't been especially good so far with several misplaced passes etc. - trying to overcomplicate a lot of stuff. Everton being drawn out of position on the counter-attack far too easily, though and Rodwell not picking up Rooney.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Has VDS actually touched the ball in the first half?

Everton have had one shot on target.

Has been a generally good game. Everton not out of it so dont put them out, anything can happen. United to win 3-0

In the reverse of this game, didnt Everton score 2 really late goals or was that United?

Look's like Everton should of had a penalty, Rio Ferdinand bought down Victor Anichebe in the box...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

John O'Shea off Patrice Evra on.

Commentator on Sport TV: "It was a clear penality" oO)

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

@nope, there's no vShare stream on Firstrow and I cant open p2p4u.co.uk

Nani off, Owen on, Rooney on the wing

Our corners XD One of the worst in Europe which we were among the best when we had Ronaldo Vidic attacking them and also when Beckham was here.

Nevermind, found some bad stream, but it should do the job.

Its CHICHARITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERNANDEZ :wub:

Woooooooooooooooooooo

How I love

Chicharito and Valencia <3

Heard Everton should have had a penalty at 0-0 but Utd have done it again.