Manchester United Vs. Everton Saturday 12:45 KO Sky Sports

What will the outcome of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O well, same old same old. Usual solid defending from Everton, backs to wall stuff. But once again, one little bit creativity from Man Utd, and BANG! it's in the net. The result was closer than I thought, and I did tbh expect to lose against Man Utd, so I'm not too disappointed. Fair play to Man Utd, better team won. And once again, lack of ambition cost us too.

We were simply superb. When we needed goal we attacked wave after wave after wave. It was joy to watch.

Anderson was brilliant, Hernandez movement was as usual excellent. Fabio played really well.

Valencia won the ball and then crossed it which led to our winner. Thats how important Valencia is for us. His work rate is incredible.

Rooney as a CM was good to watch. His passing was very good.

Heard Everton should have had a penalty at 0-0 but Utd have done it again.

They could've been given a penalty but Anichebe was never getting the ball and imo he went down way to easily for someone of his size.

HUGE win but credit to Everton who defended brilliantly. MOTM to either Jagielka or Valencia.

They could've been given a penalty but Anichebe was never getting the ball and imo he went down way to easily for someone of his size.

HUGE win but credit to Everton who defended brilliantly. MOTM to either Jagielka or Valencia.

I'm going for Jags. Cause I'm biased lol. But I'd pick Jags just because he was a rock today

Great result and three points!

Valencia was superb, Jagielka I can see moving to a bigger club next season.

Come on United!

Anderson got MOTM. :)

2 wins to go, beat Blackburn and Blackpool.

we could have won by 4 or 5 today if it weren't distin and jags playing. chicharito was on fire, valencia was tireless, anderson had a good game.

I'm going for Jags. Cause I'm biased lol. But I'd pick Jags just because he was a rock today

The clearance when Hernandez slipped in a through ball to Rooney early in the second half was really class. Yes, Jags is up there for MOTM contention, but for me it has to be either Anderson or Valencia..

Howard was superb too. Moyes subs were spot on. Anichibe created a lot of problems to our defense. Beckford was **** poor and was so easy to handle.

We have won 13 consecutive games at OT, which is a new record for us. Previous was 12.

Looking at the replay, it looks like Anichebe tripped himself up which was probably why the penalty wasn't given.

Hernandez was level - haven't seen the pen incident yet. BBC said Rio gave him a little help going to ground as it were..

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

1400: A HUGE shout for a penalty by Everton. Victor Anichebe cuts into the area from the left and goes to ground after tangling with Rio Ferdinand. Replays suggest Ferdinand gave Anichebe a nudge to help him over, to say the least. Nothing given by referee Peter Walton though.

Moyes said neither of them are penalties. Suck on that BBC.

Last edited:
Moyes didn't think either were penalties.

Rodwell looked good in one of many appearances at Old Trafford. ;)

Definately not a pen. And imo the goal was a goal. The replays suggest it was dead close, but you couldn't blame the assistant even if it was offside it was that close.