Manchester United vs Leeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckford's value just shot up a bit :) well done leeds. why is berba such ****?
Imo it's a little harsh to call him ****. He just wasn't allowed to slow the game down like he usually does because of the pressure from Leeds.

Leeds United seemed to want the victory more, and they truly deserved it.

Beckford is a brilliant player. I imagine we'll see him in the Premiership sometime soon.

United were outworked and outplayed today, Berbatov was brilliant, Valencia was quality, Owen and Rooney were wasteful.

At least I can have a decent discussion about football <) Nuff said.

Well played to Leeds, Beckford is better off going to Newcastle though rather than a EPL team, he'll never get played.

it was a joke but anyway.

I think a club like wigan, west ham or bolton could do with beckford and he would be good enough for them, with his contract running out he is on there price range aswell.

It was never going in for United today. Chelsea 1 up - Sturridge.

This is why the FA Cup is so special, results like this only happen in Cup competitions. The way I see it it's one less cup to focus on but I fear we might get nothing this year. But we have to move on and push on, hopefully this is just a blip and not a turn for the worst.

I think I'll watch West Ham vs Arsenal rather than Chelsea, hate watching Watford for some reason and Chelsea are already 1 up :(

He just wasn't allowed to slow the game down like he usually does because of the pressure from Leeds.
so he can only play good when he is allowed to play the game exactly like he wants to? sounds like **** to me. not a player i would want.

That game came down to the fact that it was 11 Players v 1 Team

Couldn't find one of these so I made one.

Current score is Manchester United 0-1 Leeds, Beckford the scorer. Predictions?

I say 2-1 United.

Think you'll find they both have United after their city.

Leeds United are still the biggest club in England and they've just beaten the best team in the world. Bring on our next opponents.

Leeds United are still the biggest club in England and they've just beaten the best team in the world. Bring on our next opponents.
Alright calm down. It's not like it has to be perfect

Leeds United seemed to want the victory more, and they truly deserved it.

Beckford is a brilliant player. I imagine we'll see him in the Premiership sometime soon.

United were outworked and outplayed today, Berbatov was brilliant, Valencia was quality, Owen and Rooney were wasteful.

Leeds didn't let them play, none of the Man Utd players were brilliant. Beckford should stay with leeds. 4 seasons and we'll be back up there.

fair play to leeds

im a man utd fan and although im slightly dissapointed but the did well but leeds closed us down

I think I'll watch West Ham vs Arsenal rather than Chelsea, hate watching Watford for some reason and Chelsea are already 1 up :(

Where are you watching these games?

Where are you watching these games?
West Ham vs Arsenal is on ITV1, programme starts at 4 I think. I was gonna watch Chelsea on the internet but I can't really be bothered, also a pub not far from where I live has got Greek TV or something (which is illegal lol) and it's on there but it gets to crowded.

This is why the FA Cup is so special, results like this only happen in Cup competitions. The way I see it it's one less cup to focus on but I fear we might get nothing this year. But we have to move on and push on, hopefully this is just a blip and not a turn for the worst.

Totally Agree. Stuff like this is why i love the F.A Cup

Hope the biggest club in the England enjoys playing Wycombe next week.

From what i saw it was a great game. Snodgrass and Beckford were unlucky at the end.

teams like Leeds and Nottm Forrest really need to get back to the big time.The premiership really does miss them. Teams like Wigan and Portsmouth are too small for that level.

West Ham vs Arsenal is on ITV1, programme starts at 4 I think. I was gonna watch Chelsea on the internet but I can't really be bothered, also a pub not far from where I live has got Greek TV or something (which is illegal lol) and it's on there but it gets to crowded.

Have you got a link to the Chelsea match?

Totally Agree. Stuff like this is why i love the F.A Cup

Hope the biggest club in the England enjoys playing Wycombe next week.

From what i saw it was a great game. Snodgrass and Beckford were unlucky at the end.

teams like Leeds and Nottm Forrest really need to get back to the big time.The premiership really does miss them. Teams like Wigan and Portsmouth are too small for that level.

Glad you said that mate was just bout to say the same thing. Not biggest team in England, Leeds fans like this make me despise the club.

Don't think he'd be allowed to post a link to it JDY. Wolves Tranmere is streaming on the Fa website later on i think.

up the leeds haha. cant get the chelsea match on the internet mate iv been trying for a hour now, game over now anyway 3-0. what a cracking performance by leeds today easily deserved and utd have no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back