• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all hate leeds scum all hate leeds scum

carling cup wensday chin up lads

i noticed ferguson had nothin to say after game funny tht always has summat to say when they win
come on leeds !!!!!!
beckford what a legend

Great input, brought alot to the discussion. Will take me a while to take in that brilliant contribution.

Sarcasm for the win D: But your post didn't make much conrbution either...
Everyone's oing on about Beckford but i thought Doyle was superb,as was Johnson.

At least I can have a decent discussion about football <) Nuff said.

Well played to Leeds, Beckford is better off going to Newcastle though rather than a EPL team, he'll never get played.

You were meant to say, At least i know how to change my avatar ;)

Fergie was gracious in defeat but still managed to be bitter about added time

He moaned about the added time again I think, I wasn't really listening.

Just came back from the match, what a **** result. Never going to live it down, I think in a way Leeds deserved the win for the way the defended but with the amount of chances and possession we had I think we should have at least earned the replay. Now on my way down to London for the darts, in a **** mood so hopefully there will be an upset tonight to lighten me up a bit.

omg good job leeds, hopefully we can beat them in midweek now without toure and adebayor, come on city

In the Carling Cup Semi Final 1st Leg for Man Utd Last year this happened :)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtbKHgFVrU"]YouTube- Kris Commons Man Utd Goal[/ame]

because people were starting to talk about Man Utd League Cup semi final, and that was last year's first leg

just got back from match fair play to leeds fore defending well but the ref was appauling leeds were just being dirty and Fergie made a mistake in taking anderson off.
But we will bounce back from today and sign somebody we have heard of like Villa and Silva or dzeko

the keeper was shocking today and we need a new one someone like Adler or Akinfieev

"The ref was appauling". Oh please, give me a break. Yeah maybe you didn't get some decision big deal, get over it, it happens to every team in football. Wes Brown should of been give a second yellow card but he didn't. It's not like United weren't going in hard, did you see Gibson's tackle on Johnson of Leeds? Hard tackling is a part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back