Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

Who'll win on Sunday?

• Manchester United

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
dimi!! i cant remember that last time we scored from a corner, and its dimi of all people

pool are lucky it went in other wise Konchesky would have been sent off.

ball to hand imo, would have been harsh. ride the walrus, think you should re evalualte your opinion on webb so far hes been pretty good

Something needs to change with our team because im getting very very fed up of watching them. Every game its the same. Thanks alot you yank ***** i hope you both die a very very painful death hopefully bankrupt.

Enjoyable match so far.
Nani, Berba and Giggs are playing very well.

Torres has been so predictable yet again. I say it every week so far i really fear for him.

There's still plenty of time to make one of his 'Webb decisions'
lol maybe but to be fair, hes had some good chances

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Torres has been so predictable yet again. I say it every week so far i really fear for him.
its not him, its the system. you stick him in for chelsea, or united, and see the difference

Rodriguez has been totally useless for liverpool so far.

i've had ***** better than how liverpool are playing atm :(

when will mr. hodgson realise this system sucks and doesn't work for us? :'(

You cant expect Torres to do anything when the service is as poor as it has been. We have no wide players, very little creativity and not 1 of them actually look like they want to play for Liverpool. I dont want to sound like a moany ***** but its hard not to when the team you love so much has fallen so far.

lol maybe but to be fair, hes had some good chances

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

its not him, its the system. you stick him in for chelsea, or united, and see the difference

yer i agree pool need a big tall striker to take the rough hard challenges for Torres. Put him up front with Drogba for instance most defenders will try and get into Drogba and that will leave Torres free. Thats why i thought it would have been a good move if they got Carlton Cole.

Bring Babel on, take maxi off. Babel will at least give us some pace! And run at people.

Back