Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

Who'll win on Sunday?

• Manchester United

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
I'm not confident about this one, but we can alwayas hope for a result. Hopefully Hodgson realises his tactics haven't worked lately and change things around for a bit. This is the team I'd like to see:

Reina
Johnson - Carragher - Agger - Konchesky
Lucas - Meireles
Maxi - Gerrard - Cole
Torres​

That was actually quite difficult to do, I don't think we need Skrtel today as there's no real massive presence like the possibility of Zigic at Birmingham, so we don't really need Skrtel to stay on them and stay strong. I think we need Meireles and Lucas without Poulsen, because Lucas is obviously on a high after scoring mid-week and Meireles can hold the midfield, but he can also get the passing going on his day, which is something we've been lacking. I'm hoping Maxi finally pulls a performance out of the bag for us, and that Cole and Gerrard can play well, as they should be doing. Fingers crossed that Hodgson will play in a way Torres can play well.

Probable bench according to my line-up:
Brad Jones
Martin Skrtel
Martin Kelly
Fabio Aurelio
Christian Poulsen
Milan Jovanovic
David N'Gog

MUFC 2 - 1 LFC

Berbatov & Rooney - Cole

Torres hasn't played well this season, and will play poorly today, which United fans will enjoy.

anyone got any websites i can watch the game on?

I really hope fergie puts wayne on the bench and starts with dimi in the 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 formation he likes to use, and dimi has been so good this year. Use Wayne as an impact player, also like to see owen be involved at some point today.

I am going for a big, bold and confident

Manchester United 4- 1 Liverpool today.

2-0 Liverpool I'll go for. Mostly because I like Liverpool but oh well :)

id go for a 3-1

Berbatov to open, torres to equalise, Rooney to score around 70mins and rooney again to cap a counter attack.

Every United fan says that their team will win.
Same goes with Liverpool fans.
But i say it'll be a draw:D

we all know what will happen

1.) Vidic will be sent off
2.) There will be a questionable penalty/offside goal
3.) Either Rooney or Torres will have a blinder

Merieles looks silly bald.
No clue why Skrtel's starting ahead of Agger, who's FAR better

any one got a live stream for the match?

Scholes already shown why he's one of the best passers in the game.

Konchesky looks poor so far, giving the run around by Nani, and just gave the ball straight to Man U

Back