Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

he has lost confidence when it comes to aerial strikers

Yeah, he is struggling big time against strikers who are very physical, last season he was very good against them. He was paired with Brown at Bridge and he handled Drogba very well. And also against Inter Milan he played well against Zlatan.

Prior to this season, he was excellent against all the opponents. This season he is shocking. Smalling is above him in the pecking order. I'm a big fan of Evans so very disappointed with his performances this season.

Yeh...i edited my post. I meant he is the worst cb ive seen in a while play for United. Because United has 2 beasts in Ferdinand and Vidic. And then you have an northern irish cb like Evans as back-up....not good IMO.

Yeh...i edited my post. I meant he is the worst cb ive seen in a while play for United. Because United has 2 beasts in Ferdinand and Vidic. And then you have an northern irish cb like Evans as back-up....not good IMO.
actually he is a very good centraback in very poor form. when united set the defensive record 2 season ago, it was mostly his partnership with vidic

Part of me wants to watch the game, the other part of me knows that Mancini will park the bus and it will be incredibly boring. It'll be the only thing on TV though, so I probably will, and then be ****** off at myself afterwards for not having anything better to do.

ManU 1 (Berbatov 96') Man City 0

i think we will win 2-1, With Rooney getting a brace and Scarface scoring for them,

Can see Fergie lining up 4-3-3.

To expand on this I think it will be

VD
Evra Smalling Vidic Rafael

Anderson Scholes Fletcher

Park Nani
Rooney/ Berba

Part of me wants to watch the game, the other part of me knows that Mancini will park the bus and it will be incredibly boring. It'll be the only thing on TV though, so I probably will, and then be ****** off at myself afterwards for not having anything better to do.

As City fan this is what i think a bit too. But it's the first game on saturday and i got Canal+, so i can watch all the games after this match too. But in my mind....City have nothing to lose in this game. Im not going to be dissappointed if we lose or draw. So i will probly watch it. But if it becomes boring then i will probly not watch the full game.

As City fan this is what i think a bit too. But it's the first game on saturday and i got Canal+, so i can watch all the games after this match too. But in my mind....City have nothing to lose in this game. Im not going to be dissappointed if we lose or draw. So i will probly watch it. But if it becomes boring then i will probly not watch the full game.

How can you not want to or plan to watch the full game, incase it becomes boring... :S. This is your club playing its biggest rivals.. Away. It is a must watch game

How can you not want to or plan to watch the full game, incase it becomes boring... :S. This is your club playing its biggest rivals.. Away. It is a must watch game

Yeh...i dont know. Im not going to be dissappointed to any result (but i will be very happy if we win). But if we park the bus and United keep attacking....then idk if i will watch the full game..i just dont like watching those kind of games...rivals or not.

Do you know what i did when i watched the 5-0 El Clasico? I almoste started crying and im 16...so i rarely do it anymore. And i kept saying "**** i hate Barcelona and that ******* ugly dwarf **** Messi". :D

I was just so angry at Barcelona when i watched them celebrate those goals.

Last edited:
Yeh...i dont know. Im not going to be dissappointed to any result (but i will be very happy if we win). But if we park the bus and United keep attacking....then idk if i will watch the full game..i just dont like watching those kind of games...rivals or not.

Do you know what i did when i watched the 5-0 El Clasico? I almoste started crying and im 16...so i rarely do it anymore. And i kept saying "**** i hate Barcelona and that ******* ugly dwarf **** Messi". :D

Fair enough, I just would never miss any utd game, 5-0 down or 5-0 up.

Dont worry i just hate Barcelona. Messi is an ugly dwaft ****.

Hopefully manu will score early it will cause city to open up and attack. For a team with a force upfront it's depressing watching them play defensively against any big opponent.

Berbatov, please change your batteries like you did before L'pool match. Thank you very much.
sincierly, vanjagl.

It's a must-watch game just like the Chelsea Liverpool game was a must watch game. I had a lot of work to do but put it off so I could watch it, and then it turned out to be a 2 hour snoozefest. A lot of the marquee matchups in the Prem have been boring recently. And when was the last time City had an entertaining game on the road against a good opponent? I think I'm going to sit this one out.

Hoping for a draw or a City win, but really want to see another epic like the the 4-3 last season.

City to play ten men behind the ball because they're too scared to play attacking although they'll happily spend 800 zillion quid on an overrated striker.

Lol in all seriousness I think United will win this one, that loss will kick them up the ****. The title is theirs to lose I reckon, its 'squeaky *** time' as they say. 3-0 United.

Do you know what i did when i watched the 5-0 El Clasico? I almoste started crying and im 16...so i rarely do it anymore. And i kept saying "fu** i hate Barcelona and that fu**ing ugly dwarf **** Messi". :D

I probly have to use "***" so i dont get more warnings for swearing lol.

Yeah, that must have been a really tough one for the Madridistas...if I were for Real Madrid I would've been swearing at Mourinho the entire game.

Fair enough, I just would never miss any utd game, 5-0 down or 5-0 up.

Dont worry i just hate Barcelona. Messi is an ugly dwaft ****.

Out of curiosity, why? Messi is one of the most likeable sports stars in recent memory...incredibly humble.

Out of curiosity, why? Messi is one of the most likeable sports stars in recent memory...incredibly humble.

The real answer is he plays for Barcelona, The real Cancer of football... They are willing to preach about there clubs philosophy, but openly tap up any player and speak about how they are the al might Barcelona... Thats why i hate him... Oh and the whole Ronaldo V Messi thing. and tbf He is **** ugly.

I think United will play 4-5-1 in this game, and City, since they have less to lose, may actually come out and attack in this game.

Personally I hope United win, for my clubs sake, but seeing them finally lose against their 'small-time' rivals would be rather amusing also. Win-win for me really, except for a boring draw.

It's a must-watch game just like the Chelsea Liverpool game was a must watch game. I had a lot of work to do but put it off so I could watch it, and then it turned out to be a 2 hour snoozefest. A lot of the marquee matchups in the Prem have been boring recently. And when was the last time City had an entertaining game on the road against a good opponent? I think I'm going to sit this one out.

ManUtd 4-3 ManCity
Chelsea Vs ManCity last season

I know only this much :p

Messi looks like he has a broken nose but who cares not trying to sleep with him plus he is awesome at what he does. I hope Man City win if only to make things interesting, however I think ManU will probably win but who knows man city are good upfront maybe they will get lucky.