Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

Out of curiosity, why? Messi is one of the most likeable sports stars in recent memory...incredibly humble.

I dont give a fu** about how much Lionel Messi donates to charity. I hate Barcelona and the ugly dwarf. Everyone keeps saying about how beutiful football barcelona plays but i find their games ALWAYS boring.

And the fact that all barca does is pass the ball and play some one-twos and trough balls,...thats all. And never any nice aerial battles and things like that. Their so called "total" football is boring to watch. It's like repeating a single song 100x times....it becomes boring.

Messi thinks he is so good just because the whole barca team licks Messis ****. They even let him take the penalties...even when he keeps missing them so much..(it's a fact). Barca game is built for Messi.

Messi is humble? When he plays, he has a incredibly big ego...just watch his face when he scores lol...

People keep saying he is humble, and how arrogant Ronaldo is. Just because Ronaldo is tall and handsome, and Messi an ugly dwarf :D

Just ask Ronaldos teammates or even Pique and he wil tell you that Ronaldo is actually a friendly and funny guy.

Last edited:
I dont give a fu** about how much Lionel Messi donates to charity. I hate Barcelona and the ugly dwarf. Everyone keeps saying about how beutiful football barcelona plays but i find their games ALWAYS boring.

And the fact that all barca does is pass the ball and play some one-twos and trough balls,...thats all. And never any nice aerial battles and things like that. Their so called "total" football is boring to watch. It's like repeating a single song 100x times....it becomes boring.

Messi thinks he is so good just because the whole barca team licks Messis ****. They even let him take the penalties...even when he keeps missing them so much..(it's a fact). Barca game is built for Messi.

Messi is humble? When he plays, he has a incredibly big ego...just watch his face when he scores lol...

People keep saying he is humble, and how arrogant Ronaldo is. Just because Ronaldo is tall and handsome, and Messi an ugly dwarf :D

messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ronaldo

fc. barcelona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real madrid

why are we talking about messi? stay on topic

Just ask Ronaldos teammates or even Pique and he wil tell you that Ronaldo is actually a friendly and funny guy.

That may be so, But considering your in love with Ronaldo and Real Madrid, Your opinion is rather biased and you opinion shouldn't be taken seriously. So shush.
Also may I point out that you also love Man City. Who when faced with a equal or better team, tend to park the bus, which results in the most boring of matches since Man City will only pass between defence and midfield and not care about going forward even when playing at home. How can you love a team that play like that, and at least not admire a team that does this better and actually goes forward?
Also may I point out that this has nothing to do with the topic..

Last edited:
Leave it out. This thread has nothing to do with Messi or Ronaldo.

It would be very interesting to see how Messi would adapt to playing in England. Until that happens, it's too easy to say that Messi is the better player imo

Ronaldo is much more selfish than Messi on the pitch, but sometimes this is misconstrued as arrogance

On Topic: United 1 - 0 City (Hernandez to come off the bench and score)

It would be very interesting to see how Messi would adapt to playing in England. Until that happens, it's too easy to say that Messi is the better player imo

Ronaldo is much more selfish than Messi on the pitch, but sometimes this is misconstrued as arrogance

as the title of the thread is man u vs man city.... i dont think it matters who is better lads...makes no difference to the game in question.

hope Man City park the plane, its time Man Utd dropped more points

That may be so, But considering your in love with Ronaldo and Real Madrid, Your opinion is rather biased and you opinion shouldn't be taken seriously. So shush.
Also may I point out that you also love Man City. Who when faced with a equal or better team, tend to park the bus, which results in the most boring of matches since Man City will only pass between defence and midfield and not care about going forward even when playing at home. How can you love a team that play like that, and at least not admire a team that does this better and actually goes forward?
Also may I point out that this has nothing to do with the topic..

I know this was off topic....but i just answered the guy. And im not "in love" with Ronaldo. How could i? Im not gay.... He just happens to be my favourite player.

City have parked the bus a few times...so what? Just because i see them park the bus in a game... should just say: "oh...my favourite team parked the bus, let me choose another favourite team". ?

It doesn't work like that. Im not in charge of the tactics..and i dont like that City parked the bus but im in love with the club now :D So what can i do?

On Topic: Manchester United-Manchester City 1-1....Tevez and Rooney to score.

Last edited:
United will win 2-1 I think. Goals from Y. Toure, Rooney and Berbatov.

As long as United lose, I don't really care.

and tbf He is **** ugly.

what the **** does looks have to do with anything? do you watch football for the eye candy, or something?

As long as United lose, I don't really care.

what the **** does looks have to do with anything? do you watch football for the eye candy, or something?

its just what he thinks lol, nowhere does he suggest that he cares about how players look, I am pretty sure when u see a ugly footballer u get a thought like' **** he ugly' in ur head, he is just posting his thought

utd to bounce back and win 4-1. Tevez to score Citys goal

utd to bounce back and win 4-1. Tevez to score Citys goal
while i dont think it will be 4-1, im not sure mancini has it in him to spring a tactical suprise on us

It's an absolutely ******* stupid thing to point out, so no, I don't.

I concentrate on you know.. how they play football, not how they're not making themselves into little poncy pretty boys.

United to win 1-0, Rooney scoring the winner after City park the bus.

I said he was **** ugly, not that i care what he looks like or it affects his ability, Simply he is **** ugly.