Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

If, Man City actually have the balls to attack, I reckon they'll win by atleast 2 goals. My hopeful prediction 0-3

After we lost to Wolves we could either hit a bombshell and lose again, or get serious motivation to get back to winnings ways. Hope we scrape it 1-0.

Looking forward to the game. Nothing compares to being at OT for the City games. Can't wait.

I'm actually gonna be there working, ohhhhh how it will be so funny to see the sad customers walk ino the bar at half time :D

If City score more than one goal, then I'll eat my shoe.

Hopefully City don't play defensive again, and make a game of it.

1-0 United for me.

I'd say 1-1, both of the teams are strong and I can see this match undecided.

1-0 to City, scored by Tevez until the 75th minute. Then he had a fight with Rafael as these two has some unfinished business the last time they met and Tevez was sent off after Rafael asking the referee to. Mancini, like the tactical genius he is, subs Silva off for Barry to protect the lead. It had proven to be successful as Man Utd struggled to score. It's approaching the 89th minute mark and the haters are all grinning from ear to ear at the prospect of Man Utd losing two games in a row. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Nani thunderbolt went past Hart and straight to the top corner as Barry slipped while marking him. It's a goal and Man Utd had equalize! 5 minutes of extra time had been added on and every City fans is fuming at the "Fergie time" added. After a Scholes long shot, a Berbatov unbelievable miss in front of the goal and a Rooney misheader, 4 minutes and 55 seconds had passed and City had survived the numerous amount of merciless siege on their goal, but still the referee wouldn't blow his whistle. With only seconds to go, VDS launched a mighty goal kick ahead, only to find Chicharito clean through on goal! It's Chicharito vs Joe Hart and surely this will be the last action of the game. Will Chicharito score or will Joe Hart saves the day? GOALL!!!!!!!!!! Chicharito had scored in the 95:03 minute and Man Utd walked away with 3 points while everyone else is screaming at the amount of time added on.

In all seriousness though, I merely hope that this game would be a bit more entertaining than the one at Eastland. 1-0 to Man Utd would be more than enough.

I can already see the Sunday paper headlines:

Kolarovs fantastic 98th minute screamer sinks Manchester United
Ferguson stripped from knighthood after touchline fight with Mancini

About Jonny Evans, I've never been too impressed by him, always been given the run around at the Craven Cottage by Zamora but Manchester United's performances at Craven Cottage haven't been the great the last few seasons. Got to be quite good if he's still there and in the team.

You'd questions Mancini's attacking ambitions at Old Trafford after they played so defensive against Arsenal. However, lets not forget this is a derby so the atmosphere will be tense so Mancini or the players may feel obligated too attack.

Gone for a Manchester United win though because unbeaten a home and Berbatov is pretty rampant there. Nani and Giggs will make good use of Old Trafford's wide pitch as well.

JackFulham, Funnyjunk ? I mean your sig :)
Madridista o_O
NiggaPlease.png

No offence, simple joke :)
Edit to my prev post : I fancy our win, 4-3, Owen in 96th min :)

Could do with a draw to be honest, both teams are strong so will hopefully end in one.

Hope City win, I have a soft spot for them (about the only person who does it seems), but I think it will be United.