Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

we have a game here! dont know if i should be happy or not...

I hope United lose because Fergie left Berbatov on the bench! Hope this could teach Ferguson a big lesson not to leave his best forward and play with the stupid Shrek instead.

I hope United lose because Fergie left Berbatov on the bench! Hope this could teach Ferguson a big lesson not to leave his best forward and play with the stupid Shrek instead.
nonsense. berbatov isnt a lone forward, and this games require a 3 man mid to start with, city have a powerful midfield

Fergie knows what he is doing,

facepalmya.jpg

He wants to play a specific system, one that works better with Rooney as the lone man.

Fergie knows what he is doing,
2nd bit was needless. leave it out, wont say it again

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Micah Richards is a tank, hpe he keeps imprving would love to see him back in the england side

lovely from giggs, good header from fletcher but always comfortable.

Fletcher with a nice header then, he's scored headers vs City before ;)

Smalling looks composed, strong, and every bit a United centre back for years to come.

This may negate our previous desire to acquire Rodwell, unless Fergie still want's him as a midfielder.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

To the above posts, Fergie almost always plays a lone front man and a 3 man midfield in big europena games, hes starting to do it in bigger domestic games now as well, and imo it makes sense given the increase in quality of the premier league over recent years.

Smalling looks composed, strong, and every bit a United centre back for years to come.

This may negate our previous desire to acquire Rodwell, unless Fergie still want's him as a midfielder.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

To the above posts, Fergie almost always plays a lone front man and a 3 man midfield in big europena games, hes starting to do it in bigger domestic games now as well, and imo it makes sense given the increase in quality of the premier league over recent years.
on an england view i hope this is the case, would love to have him in midfield though (replace carrick)

Bosh!!

Its been coming against Zabaleta though

Lovely little finish by Nani. <33

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Bosh!!

Its been coming against Zabaleta though

Lescott could/should have done better against Rooney as well.

on an england view i hope this is the case, would love to have him in midfield though (replace carrick)

Harsh on Carrick. This season he has done his job well and Rodwell is not someone who like to sit in front of defense. He is more like Fletcher role.