Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

Is it too much to ask for a civil thread nowadays?

Rooney looked good tonight, and he looks like he's finally ready to make his mark on the Prem this season proper. When better a time than the derby? I reckon he'll bag one and create another.

Am i the only ManC fan that doesn't live in Manchester or in the whole UK!? :DGlory hunters? There are none ManC glory hunters...what have we won? It's Baconface army who is the global supported team....

Last edited:
Am i the only ManC fan that doesn't live in Manchester or in the whole UK!? :DGlory hunters? There are none ManC glory hunters...what have we won? It's Baconface army who is the global supported team....

No Man City glory hunters? Boy you would be surprised...

Out of curiosity where are the City fans? I've seen like two or three on this whole forum. I feel like I've seen more West Brom and Wigan fans than City fans. Are they really that unpopular in Manchester?

What the **** is wrong with people? **** me is it not possible to have a civil thread, Blakefish why you need to troll is beyond me. You're 30 years old, cant believe im saying this but grow up.

Alex: bang on

FFS i know its a derby but if there is more of this **** during the game, I'll handing out infractions like confetti, you've all been warned.

closing the thread while i clear it up

re opened, gonna be manning this thread like a ****.

Last edited:
Was going to PM you asking you to clear it up for me, but I didn't need to :)

Thanks.

Still think we'll get a win due to our home form, but we'll struggle without Rio I think.

I have to say, a few of you are giving a pretty poor account of yourselves, and also of your team.

Try to keep this civil. If you cant then GTFO.

Also.

1-0 Man City. Tevez.

Just rofl'd everywhere at Mike's liberal moderation on this thread, deletions everywhere hahahah.

He doesn't give a ****, mufukas

Might be at work for this game :) In the boxes in the East stand. Not entirely sure if I am yet though. Hope so because it has potential to be an epic game. Last derby i worked was the Carling Cup semi final, the atmosphere is amazing.

Just rofl'd everywhere at Mike's liberal moderation on this thread, deletions everywhere hahahah.

He doesn't give a ****, mufukas

Might be at work for this game :) In the boxes in the East stand. Not entirely sure if I am yet though. Hope so because it has potential to be an epic game. Last derby i worked was the Carling Cup semi final, the atmosphere is amazing.

Do you work at Old Trafford ?

Looking forward to this game massively. the atmosphere at this game is just beyond anything else I have been to in England. This derby is getting bigger and bigger each season with the status Citeh are trying to claim for themselves. The game will be the typical derby type game, plenty of tackle, fewer chancesm even fewer goals.

1-0 United with Berbatov coming good for the Red's again.

I think City is going to win 2-3. Nani and Rooney will score for United and Silva, Tevez and Dzeko for City.

I think that some of the stick Evans has been getting is a bit undeserved. He's not shown his usual consistancy this season, but I'd rather he played than Smalling. The latter has looked capable of a slip up in recent weeks, and Evans has played in the big games, and must surely know Tevez's game pretty well from training against him. Hopefully Rio will be fit, but I'd rather a fully fit Evans than a half fit Ferdinand. Tevez will be too much of a handful...

Man City a one-man team, i would love it if Tevez got injured in the warm up ;)
I'd say:
Man United 3-1 Man City
Rooney
Fletcher
Tevez
Vidic

Looks good for City

Rio Ferdinand and Javier Hernandez ruled out

Smalling will play instead

Hernandez has been ruled out :'(

Mike, that is the best modding of a thread I have ever seen.