Manchester United vs Valencia - [7/12/2010 - 19:45]

Why is Berbatov so bad? Few years ago he was top striker, and now..

pardon. behave, Get it sorted.

He is top scorer in the EPL. His finishing wasn't great tonight, but one bad games doesn't make him a bad player.

pardon. behave, Get it sorted.

He is top scorer in the EPL. His finishing wasn't great tonight, but one bad games doesn't make him a bad player.

Just as one good game doesn't make him a top player.

He didn't score for what? 9 games? before Blackburn and is back to old ways tonight.

Just as one good game doesn't make him a top player.

He didn't score for what? 9 games? before Blackburn and is back to old ways tonight.

And he scored 6 in the first 7 games, for your information in them 9 he didn't score in. he actually played a deeper more creative role for Hernandez to flourish( which he did) now he is back to being the more "in the box" striker, so one bad game doesn't mean anything.

And he scored 6 in the first 7 games, for your information in them 9 he didn't score in. he actually played a deeper more creative role for Hernandez to flourish( which he did) now he is back to being the more "in the box" striker, so one bad game doesn't mean anything.

He is poor though.

Again though, he scored 3 times in 6 games, and scored a hat trick against an awful Liverpool side.

Again though, he scored 3 times in 6 games, and scored a hat trick against an awful Liverpool side.
Hey :'( ...Who am I kidding, we're **** (K)<):S

Valencia were under-rated by most, unjustly. They lost silva and Villa, but replaced them very well.

His point is, Berbatov is wildly inconsistent. As a striker, it's no good smashing eight past half-cocked opposition one week and then fluffing three chances the next against a decent team. Owen, for example, was a superb striker 'cause he scored consistently. It's the reason I don't rate Defoe as highly as I might (though he is still good, let me say) because he scores goals in batches. You need to rely on a striker to produce the goods consistently before they can be regared as quality.

His point is, Berbatov is wildly inconsistent. As a striker, it's no good smashing eight past half-cocked opposition one week and then fluffing three chances the next against a decent team. Owen, for example, was a superb striker 'cause he scored consistently. It's the reason I don't rate Defoe as highly as I might (though he is still good, let me say) because he scores goals in batches. You need to rely on a striker to produce the goods consistently before they can be regared as quality.

Berbatov changed roles though half way through, to account for Waynes injury, He went from the man getting all the chances to creating them chances for others.... I am happy with him this season, and so is most United supporters.

If Berbatov is so **** and is top scorer in EPL regardless of who he scored goals against, what does this say for other strikers ? Your Drogbas, Torres's etc who are all heros in your eyes and you would get down and lick his **** clean if he asked, But Berbatov always gets slated constantly :) I agree with some of the points on here but if hes so bad then what about your own teams start players who you all *** up so much ?

If Berbatov is so **** and is top scorer in EPL regardless of who he scored goals against, what does this say for other strikers ? Your Drogbas, Torres's etc who are all heros in your eyes and you would get down and lick his **** clean if he asked, But Berbatov always gets slated constantly :) I agree with some of the points on here but if hes so bad then what about your own teams start players who you all *** up so much ?

Torres is **** though.:)

If berba was soo **** he wouldnt of lasted so long at manchester united under fergie, nuff said.

if berbatov is so **** and is top scorer in epl regardless of who he scored goals against, what does this say for other strikers ? Your drogbas, torres's etc who are all heros in your eyes and you would get down and lick his **** clean if he asked, but berbatov always gets slated constantly :) i agree with some of the points on here but if hes so bad then what about your own teams start players who you all *** up so much ?

I think a lot of people just don't think he's not really justified his price tag.

Last edited:
If berba was soo **** he wouldnt of lasted so long at manchester united under fergie, nuff said.

Well you bought him for 30 million, he's what 29/30? Who on earth would have bought him and re-couperated the majority of that purchase?

Well you bought him for 30 million, he's what 29/30? Who on earth would have bought him and re-couperated the majority of that purchase?

Fergie isnt afraid to sell players on a loss..... If he wasnt good enough he would of been sold for around 10-15, which he is defo worth even now.

Fergie isnt afraid to sell players on a loss..... If he wasnt good enough he would of been sold for around 10-15, which he is defo worth even now.

Doubt anyone would pay that for him.

Question here, 30 million on him, wouldn't you have rather seen him buy a younger, better player, Benzema, Suarez Etc.

Doubt anyone would pay that for him.

Question here, 30 million on him, wouldn't you have rather seen him buy a younger, better player, Benzema, Suarez Etc.

Hindsights a brilliant thing, dont you agree? on his previous 2 years, i would have to agree with you, but come on, at the time he was regarded one of the better strikers in the league, and if he had played like he had this season, for all his utd career, he would be an hero by now..