Manchester United vs Valencia - [7/12/2010 - 19:45]

I still can;t beleive Nani is on the park hes been an absolute shambles tonight :S

Slightly off topic but since there is no official Champions League thread about just thought I let you know that if you beat Valencia and finish top then you might face FC Kobenhavn who are mauling Panathinaikos atm.

i got a bad feeling that all this pressure Valencia are putting on Utd may backfire on them.

Nani --> Ryan Giggs

Hopefully he's better tonight than he was against West Ham. His crossing/passing ability could prove vital to opening the Valencia defence.

Loving the Spanish accent when saying "Ryan Giggs welsh wizaaarrd"

Slightly off topic but since there is no official Champions League thread about just thought I let you know that if you beat Valencia and finish top then you might face FC Kobenhavn who are mauling Panathinaikos atm.

There is a champions league thread because i made one.

Kobenhavn is a team United should beat easily though, Although no game should be easy now it would be a game I'd expect them to win. Giggs on :wub:

Im sorry United fans but that squeaky rendition of "United United United"

was hilarious!!

full time 1-1, no surprise with the result tbh, glad we came top in the end and a good run out for the players as the blackpool game was postponed. Bring on arsenal!

unlucky united but i still feel javier hernandez shud'av came on