Manchester United's Rafael charged for...

He shouldn't have been sent off.. but he didn't need to go right in the referees face and scream at him. Immaturity is a sad thing, but he'll only learn from the experience.

You say you love his aggression but castrate him for bad mouthing the ref, can't have it both ways, especially at the age of 19

I love his aggression but that lands him in trouble. So i would like if he can show controlled aggression.

You're all a joke,

Two very soft yellow cards? Yeah ok then.

First one, He went in with his studs showing, Didn't gerrard get sent off against United for that...I think he did.

Second One, Maybe a bit soft, But oh well, It's football it happens.

The way he acted towards the referee was a complete joke.

& Also when Palacios did the "FAIR" Tackle on him, He got up, F**king waving his hand asking for a card.
Complete C*NT. IMO

all referees have bad games, it's just something we football fans don't understand :S

Players make mistakes too though caught up in the moment.. So if Rafael is to be charged for being annoyed at a wrong decision and shouting at the referee ( I do agree with the charge) So Rafael made a mistake Mike Dean made a mistake why isn't Mike charged also for being wrong ?

You're all a joke,

First one, He went in with his studs showing, Didn't gerrard get sent off against United for that...I think he did.

& Also when Palacios did the "FAIR" Tackle on him, He got up, F**king waving his hand asking for a card.
Complete C*NT. IMO
1) watch your language, the asterisks fool no one
2) the fact that the majority of people on here, including rival fans, agree the red was harsh suggests that perhaps its your opinion thats a joke

Need to go back to school it's 29 years since I left.

Rafael 3 matches totally un-just imo

I agree that the punishment is hard but the FA had to do something. Perhaps they are trying to make an example out of Rafeal by punishing him severely to try and deter other players from doing similar things.

You're all a joke,

Complete C*NT. IMO

And Crouch did the same tackle and got nowt for it, or have you forgot

Was a dreadful decision! MIke Dean is a terrible ref!

Standard **** FA hypocrasy. Trying to make a point to Fergie about the Gerrard red, and indirectly backing the refs desicion.

And Crouch did the same tackle and got nowt for it, or have you forgot

The same tackle?

Except Crouch got the ball, thats the difference.

Before I get jumped on, no, it was not a red, but the second challenge was clearly a foul and you cant act that way on a pitch without being charged.

The same tackle?

Before I get jumped on, no, it was not a red, but the second challenge was clearly a foul and you cant act that way on a pitch without being charged.
getting the ball is irrelevant. gerrard got the ball when he got sent off, rafal got the ball on his first yellow. getting the ball doesnt it mean it isnt a foul

The same tackle?

Don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but I'm pretty sure Rafael got the ball aswell ?

1) watch your language, the asterisks fool no one
2) the fact that the majority of people on here, including rival fans, agree the red was harsh suggests that perhaps its your opinion thats a joke

Did i say the second was ABIT "Harsh" I'm sure i did.

You fuckwit.