Mancini unsure of Tevez stay..

would be a huge loss to city if he leaves

Where would he go? not another English club...Most probably Madrid or even back to Boca

Gossip section today said Corinthians.

Albeit, it was the gossip section.

Tottenham please =D

Most likely Italy or Spain though. Would be a big loss for the English Premier League, I enjoy watching "Tevez with his bulldog like approach"

I think he would go back home to Argentina. He has easily earned enough money for him and his family so if he doesn't want to play abroad anymore there is no point playing anywhere but Argentina.

I'd miss him, even though obviously not a man city fan. And he would be a big loss, as he pretty much leads by example, and is one of the few who actually plays for the team. I think he'd go back to south america. And if he wants to leave, there's only so many times you can say no. If a players not happy, then why keep him. He wouldn't cause trouble, but you dont want an unhappy player.

Tevez is a model for a modern striker. Although I support Liverpool I enjoy it watching him play, so if he leaves City, Liverpool is not that far the problem is he want to go home:S

I think his agent said that he wants to go for Corinthians. But he would be a huge loss Man City.

If he doesn't want to stay, let him go.

City have extremely large pockets, I don't think they'll worry about finding a replacement.

A little-known Bosnian called Edin Dzeko. Either that, or they just go out and buy someone like Mirko Vucinic, Sergio Aguero or Giuseppe Rossi.

You are wrong for Dzeko. Believe me it's just a matter of time when he starts firing goals.
Just look at his statistic in Wolfsburg. He was the man who won their tittle 2 or 3 years ago I am not sure which exactly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edin_Džeko

Last edited:
He's said on numerous occasions that he misses his daughter so a move to Argentina is the only real option that I see. He won't leave city for Spain or Italy as they could never match his wages, yet he'd take a wage cut to go back home

Last edited:
Carlos will stay. Mancini was saying what every manager says "who knows what the future holds?" Tevez' old mate Kia is a gobshite ***** who is banned from MCFC for causing trouble. He will do everything he can to cause City grief. On Sunday the Notts County fans were singing... "He wants to go home, He wants to go home, Carlos Tevez, He wants to go home"... Teves understood the chant, scored, then clearly pointed to his chest then pointed to the pitch 3 times as if to say "I'm going nowhere".

Besides who could afford to buy the best striker in football from the richest club in football? there isn't enough money in the world.

To those who think City are a one man team, Do you think the managers and players of the clubs you support would agree with you?... Somehow i doubt it!