Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
As requested I have created a thread for this tactic. It's called 442 MHZ.
I couldn't add a link to the tactic as I kept getting an error about posting links.

Will this go on the to be tested list? Or do you first wait to see if other people have used it and what there feedback is?

4-4-2 LLM Dominance. by iota4u

View attachment 454548View attachment 454550View attachment 454553View attachment 454555View attachment 454557View attachment 454560View attachment 454562View attachment 454563View attachment 454566View attachment 454568

My Notes:

- great dual striker partnership
- tactic had 33 pts at the half, just couldn't keep up the pace in thwe 2nd half.
- first 14.2 tactic that looked like it was going to tear it up.
- nice job by the author.

cheers for the review of my tactic, it does well for me, but to keep it fresh i rotate it then it springs back to life again :) nice work on the review :)

[h=1]Sassuolo Serie A champions tactic by awsm13[/h]View attachment 439389View attachment 439388View attachment 439387View attachment 439386View attachment 439385View attachment 439384View attachment 439383View attachment 439382View attachment 439381View attachment 439380

My Notes:

- Tactic won the league with only 48 pts.
- seemed to lack defensively, maybe adding a DMC would help??
- the ST scores his goals and AMCL led league in assists
- Tactic great at home but suffered a lot on the road
- tip of the cap to the author

Hi Mantorras,

Just wanted to record my thanks for you efforts here! Helping me through a tough edition of FM.

I hope to record a tactic for you to test in the future (once I develop one which actually works!)

Thanks again.

I've been too busy testing that I've haven't had time scouting out tactics to test. If you have any suggestions please share! :)

more than welcome to retest my original tactic on 14.2 bud,

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/144789-my-best-tactic-fm14.html

be nice to see how it fairs in your league again, seems to be most consistent i can put out for 14.2 aswell
if u dont wanna read the bumff in thread match prep is now defending set pieces.

cheers man

Thx for the test and review man. Interesting stats there.

I would really like to know what the match stats of my team were like, but that probably isn't possible.

In the meanwhile i'll see if i can tweak that one a bit. I actually posted the wrong Sassuolo tactic on the thread, but it seem to have faired quite well so i cant complain. Unless you would like to test the other Sassuolo tactic I have... hahaha

Thx for the test and review man. Interesting stats there.

I would really like to know what the match stats of my team were like, but that probably isn't possible.

In the meanwhile i'll see if i can tweak that one a bit. I actually posted the wrong Sassuolo tactic on the thread, but it seem to have faired quite well so i cant complain. Unless you would like to test the other Sassuolo tactic I have... hahaha

i can send the game save for your test if you'd like then you can analyze all you want! :) let me know

I ask assistant to do all training for me. i feel like this is the type of tactic where you can just put the players in and watch the tactic work.

[h=1]442 MHZ by mahanhz[/h]View attachment 438730View attachment 438729View attachment 438728View attachment 438727View attachment 438726View attachment 438725View attachment 438724View attachment 438723View attachment 438722

My Notes:
- another 14.2 Tactic bites the dust
- has potential..attack looks just fine but Defense needs to be worked on
- great striker partnership (top 2 league leaders in goals)
- the STCL (Flase 9) worked brilliantly (led league in goals & assists)
- cheers to the author

Thanks for taking the time to test my tactic.
This gives me some food for thought.
I noticed from a previous post that you can provide the save game.
Could you send it to me? So I can analyse and hopefully improve the tactic.

Once again, your work here is much appreciated.

Back