Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
Patch 14.2 Testing has begun.....(i'm open to suggestions everyone..don't know what's 14.2 ready or not)

First up...
UFO beta by CS team

Sorry about potentially causing extra work, but the stable versions are out.
So if possible, could you test the All-Defense Series(TTB) instead?

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Sorry about potentially causing extra work, but the stable versions are out.
So if possible, could you test the All-Defense Series(TTB) instead?

Many thanks and Merry Christmas.

Yea I noticed this on your site and I was like **** I better contact him and ask him but yiou beat me too it! :)

Last edited:
Coming up Next:

[TABLE="width: 425"]
[TR]
[TD]1. SCT 4-5-1 Attacking Control for 'Beginner' teams[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2. Zero Sea's Rage--343 V5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3. Blackburn 4-4-1-1 possesion & goals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4. Sassuolo Serie A champions tactic[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5. Paul's underdog and Top team tactic[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Coming up Next:

[TABLE="width: 425"]
[TR]
[TD]1. SCT 4-5-1 Attacking Control for 'Beginner' teams[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2. Zero Sea's Rage--343 V5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3. Blackburn 4-4-1-1 possesion & goals[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4. Sassuolo Serie A champions tactic[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5. Paul's underdog and Top team tactic[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi! What about the newest versions of CCCs gold called bermuda? Will you test it please? Thanks. (Sorry, for some reason, the page does not let me include the link, but is is here in the original veez & romian topic, updated on 12.21 in the first post)

SCT 4-5-1 Attacking Control for 'Beginner' teams --->>>> please link to tactics

Hi! What about the newest versions of CCCs gold called bermuda? Will you test it please? Thanks. (Sorry, for some reason, the page does not let me include the link, but is is here in the original veez & romian topic, updated on 12.21 in the first post)

Its now a 3 tactic system...I just don't have the time to test multi-tactic systems.

Last edited:
most top teams you can put them on the pitch and win no matter the tactic, my tactic is more designed for LLM, but a few people have pm'ed me saying it works well for their top teams, so i guess i got lucky i guess, still, worth a review i feel. :)

most top teams you can put them on the pitch and win no matter the tactic, my tactic is more designed for LLM, but a few people have pm'ed me saying it works well for their top teams, so i guess i got lucky i guess, still, worth a review i feel. :)

I don't work like that bro. Test it yourself first in a Top League and if it does great there then come see me and I'll gladly test it here. Cheers mate! :)

I don't work like that bro. Test it yourself first in a Top League and if it does great there then come see me and I'll gladly test it here. Cheers mate! :)

Alright, just tested my tactic out on Manchester united, no transfer, 16 games, 14 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses. The link up play from the wingers to the targetman then onto the poacher is jaw dropping.

SCT 4-3-3/4-5-1 Attacking Control for 'Beginner' teams by Barry Shitpeas

View attachment 439752View attachment 439751View attachment 439750View attachment 439749View attachment 439748View attachment 439747View attachment 439746View attachment 439745View attachment 439744View attachment 439743

My Notes:
- Tactic didn't win the league (2nd Place)
- Only 1 loss in the 1st half of season then all downhill
- This test just too hard for this tactic but still a good possession tactic.
- Goob job by the author.

Its now a 3 tactic system...I just don't have the time to test multi-tactic systems.

Hi! I understand. However, I think it might make sense to test only using the underdog piece of the tactic. It is working miracles for me. It is funny to see my team scores 4-5 goals without any attacking type of players. :))) But of course it is up to you what you would like to test and what not. :)

Hi! I understand. However, I think it might make sense to test only using the underdog piece of the tactic. It is working miracles for me. It is funny to see my team scores 4-5 goals without any attacking type of players. :))) But of course it is up to you what you would like to test and what not. :)

yea but not even Veez thinks the Bermuda system is any good

[h=1]Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343V5[/h]View attachment 439592View attachment 439591View attachment 439590View attachment 439589View attachment 439588View attachment 439587View attachment 439586View attachment 439585View attachment 439584View attachment 439583

My Notes:
- 14.2.0 must be difficult as this is the 3rd tactic tested and 2nd to not win league
- The ST trident provide a nice offensive attack
- The Defense suffered a lot
- Attacking Corners seemed to be ineffective
- knowing Zero Sea V6 will be released soon after he sees this result :)

Hi Mantorras,

Not sure if my tactic fits the criteria for testing, but no harm in asking anyway.
I am playing Arsenal (year 2026) and have a very good team.
I like playing 442 so I decided to create my own tactic (after many seasons of using other peoples tactics).
I managed to win the CL, PL, FA, LC and the World Cup (with Brazil).
So I thought to myself, how would this fair in Mantorras' testing.

I haven't added the tactic to this or any other forum, but if that is the deciding factor to you adding it to your testing then I can certainly create one.

You can let me know if it's worth testing.

Thanks!

Hi Mantorras,

Not sure if my tactic fits the criteria for testing, but no harm in asking anyway.
I am playing Arsenal (year 2026) and have a very good team.
I like playing 442 so I decided to create my own tactic (after many seasons of using other peoples tactics).
I managed to win the CL, PL, FA, LC and the World Cup (with Brazil).
So I thought to myself, how would this fair in Mantorras' testing.

I haven't added the tactic to this or any other forum, but if that is the deciding factor to you adding it to your testing then I can certainly create one.

You can let me know if it's worth testing.

Thanks!

hey bro, do you have a thread for this tactic? If not, I suggest you create one this way you post screen shots of your results, set-up, trainigs, etc. This way others can use it and they'll be able to give you their own feedback as well.

Back