Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
Seems like a lot of changes are happenning due to the new patch. I think the table of top tactics will most likely totally reorganise. :) So, it is a time for new research and trying it seems. (The Veez concept is not working that well as it did with 14.1.4 so far)

This is one of the most powerful tactics I've came across for 14.1.4, and it had a lot of positive feedback from the Chinese FM forum. You should definitely test this.

Original Chinese forum thread: (in Chinese of course)
game.ali213.net/thread-5312956-1-1.html
bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4150728-1-1.html

One of the saves using this tactics: https://www.mediafire.com/?3klzb15b9hy88kz
Using Man Utd., saved twice during the season, didn't buy any player.
And won the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions Cup. 90 goals difference for Premier League.

Already got the permission the share this from the authors :)

Authors list:
CS
lin214jy
irenelate
flyingcking
qkch5224
yuanjundy
loghost12
kevin_jones
starsea8792
cldar
welcome1380

Seems like a lot of changes are happenning due to the new patch. I think the table of top tactics will most likely totally reorganise. :) So, it is a time for new research and trying it seems. (The Veez concept is not working that well as it did with 14.1.4 so far)

once a new patch comes out the table gets cleared and we start a new!

Have you also tried this with 14.2.0? How good does this work with the new patch? (sorry for off-topic question :) )

This is one of the most powerful tactics I've came across for 14.1.4, and it had a lot of positive feedback from the Chinese FM forum. You should definitely test this.

And won the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions Cup. 90 goals difference for Premier League.

Authors list:
CS
lin214jy
irenelate
flyingcking
qkch5224
yuanjundy
loghost12
kevin_jones
starsea8792
cldar
welcome1380

Have you also tried this with 14.2.0? How good does this work with the new patch? (sorry for off-topic question :) )

I have to say it's pretty mediocre, due to the changes made towards ME. However they're working on a 14.2.0 version and it'll probably come out in a few days. I'll keep you posted ;)

I'm planning to open a thread for tactics from these authors in the Share sub-forum. Takes time though, given the amount of advice/instructions I have to translate.

Authors list:
CS
lin214jy
irenelate
flyingcking
qkch5224
yuanjundy
loghost12
kevin_jones
starsea8792
cldar
welcome1380

What's general training and match prep? Do you use op instructions? And it works Also with lower league teams?

What's general training and match prep? Do you use op instructions? And it works Also with lower league teams?

It really depends on the tactics fluency.

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]General[/TD]
[TD]Match Training[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(bad tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Tactics - Very High[/TD]
[TD]Tactics Only[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(good tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Team Cohesion / Fitness- Very High[/TD]
[TD]Teamwork[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Regular season[/TD]
[TD]Balanced - High[/TD]
[TD]Def. SP[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I don't really use op instructions unless I'm extreme underdog, for example, FA cup against Premier League opponents while I'm still a Sky Bet Championship team.

I've achieved good results by taking Crewe all the way to Premier League, so I guess it works pretty well.

For lower league teams, the importance of player ability is as follows, Defenders>Midfielders>Forwards.

Just give it a try, you won't regret it. ;)

--

To Mr. Mantorras77, sorry for using your thread to answer questions about this tactic, I promise I will start a new thread soon. 8-|

It really depends on the tactics fluency.

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]General[/TD]
[TD]Match Training[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(bad tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Tactics - Very High[/TD]
[TD]Tactics Only[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Preseason(good tactic familiarity)[/TD]
[TD]Team Cohesion / Fitness- Very High[/TD]
[TD]Teamwork[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Regular season[/TD]
[TD]Balanced - High[/TD]
[TD]Def. SP[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I don't really use op instructions unless I'm extreme underdog, for example, FA cup against Premier League opponents while I'm still a Sky Bet Championship team.

I've achieved good results by taking Crewe all the way to Premier League, so I guess it works pretty well.

For lower league teams, the importance of player ability is as follows, Defenders>Midfielders>Forwards.

Just give it a try, you won't regret it. ;)

--

To Mr. Mantorras77, sorry for using your thread to answer questions about this tactic, I promise I will start a new thread soon. 8-|

I don't mind bro! I would ask the same question myself.

Back