Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
BIG CHANGES COMING!!!

I have been currently testing using a database created using FM13. I now have my hands on a new FM14 updated database which is freakin awesome!!! This new database will now have 20 teams, each assinged a top manager in the game. Will give tested tactics more cpu tactics to square up against.

I will also change my testing methods. The current testing methods only cater to Top Teams. My new testing method will look to cater to all teams in some way, shape or form.

I will be clearing the board and only restesting the Top 4 current tactics using the new method. The aim here is to level the playing field, minimize as much randomness as possible and to really stress test your tactics.

Please provide screen shots of your team training set-ups and we will test this

All is done by assistant it is plug and play tactic.

Asistant need to have high motivation,man management and tactical knowledge.

BIG CHANGES COMING!!!

I have been currently testing using a database created using FM13. I now have my hands on a new FM14 updated database which is freakin awesome!!! This new database will now have 20 teams, each assinged a top manager in the game. Will give tested tactics more cpu tactics to square up against.

I will also change my testing methods. The current testing methods only cater to Top Teams. My new testing method will look to cater to all teams in some way, shape or form.

I will be clearing the board and only restesting the Top 4 current tactics using the new method. The aim here is to level the playing field, minimize as much randomness as possible and to really stress test your tactics.

Think this is a great idea and glad your doing it. I was starting to question how accurate the tactics success would be with other teams with how it is at the moment

BIG CHANGES COMING!!!

Fantastic update to the DB and testing methodology mantorras, I think it will make the results a lot fairer. Thanks for all your hard work this is my favourite thread at the site.

In the spirit of constructive criticism I'm not sure about the outfield players having 'Flair' set as 20? This seems a little unbalanced towards attacking tactics as defenders with tackling / marking 14 will have a hard time trying to stop a team full of Flair 20 players. I would suggest setting Flair at 14, and increasing Teamwork to 20 for all players would be fairer?

Also, is it possible to download the DB anywhere? I would love to use it privately to help develop my own tactics.

Last edited:
Fantastic update to the DB and testing methodology mantorras, I think it will make the results a lot fairer. Thanks for all your hard work this is my favourite thread at the site.

In the spirit of constructive criticism I'm not sure about the outfield players having 'Flair' set as 20? This seems a little unbalanced towards attacking tactics as defenders with tackling / marking 14 will have a hard time trying to stop a team full of Flair 20 players. I would suggest setting Flair at 14, and increasing Teamwork to 20 for all players would be fairer?

Also, is it possible to download the DB anywhere? I would love to use it privately to help develop my own tactics.

It's impossible to set the different attributes to a set number. It is calculated from CA in the editor. This DB is not available for the public, as it was made exclusively for me, + the creator was kind enough to share it with Mantorras as well :)

This is new database is not avail for download but the old one is.

IMBA tactic from Totalfootballfan.

Hey
You're doing a very nice job and I'm looking forward to the tests with the new db.
The 433 imba tactic by Totafootballfan has now been tweaked for 14.2.1 and as this tactic has been hugefully succesful for me earlier, I would love to see how the newest version fares in your test.

I will try do an update on the DB this weekend to see if I can get the attributes a little more balanced.

For now; the DB will be unavailable to the public, however if there is enough demand I may create similar type of DB for download.

In The Pipeline
I will also create a 'lower level' version of this database with all players having much lower attributes to be able to have tactics tested and proven to work with players/teams of much lower attributes.

It's impossible to set the different attributes to a set number. It is calculated from CA in the editor. This DB is not available for the public, as it was made exclusively for me, + the creator was kind enough to share it with Mantorras as well :)

I will try do an update on the DB this weekend to see if I can get the attributes a little more balanced.

For now; the DB will be unavailable to the public, however if there is enough demand I may create similar type of DB for download.

In The Pipeline
I will also create a 'lower level' version of this database with all players having much lower attributes to be able to have tactics tested and proven to work with players/teams of much lower attributes.

it would be awfully handy to have this DB at hand, i am always making and testing tactics and anything to streamline it and/or to test it fully is always a bonus.

For now, this is exclusively for the tactic testing community.

I may at a later date (if there is enough demand) create a 'lite' version of this DB for the public.

IMBA tactic from Totalfootballfan.

Hey
You're doing a very nice job and I'm looking forward to the tests with the new db.
The 433 imba tactic by Totafootballfan has now been tweaked for 14.2.1 and as this tactic has been hugefully succesful for me earlier, I would love to see how the newest version fares in your test.

hey.... which is the actual tactic for the latest patch cause there Is about 6 tactics in that thread ??? cheers

hey.... which is the actual tactic for the latest patch cause there Is about 6 tactics in that thread ??? cheers

Hey

Just download from op it has been edited
The tactic is called TFF_v_1.tac
I must say though this version is'nt working that well for me, but please try it out.

Last edited:
Hey

Just download from op it has been edited
The tactic is called TFF_v_1.tac
I must say though this version is'nt working that well for me, but please try it out.

You should read Mantorras' disclaimer at the top of the OP :)

Hello kind sir

I fail to see where I don't comply to the disclaimer but please tell me so I can righten my wrongs :-)

Last edited:
Back