Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
hi mate. we have a new tweak of the 3421 on our thread thats working really well. when u have an opening in ur testing let me know and i'll send it to you. cheers ;)

please i want help i have malaga and nothing is working total-taka i used...........i want one tactic for unedrdog team......

please i want help i have malaga and nothing is working total-taka i used...........i want one tactic for unedrdog team......

there is no singular tactic that, as an under dog, you won'y win every thing, the AI will make sure of it.

check the tactics out in these threads below:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/152899-xper-modern-warfare-tweak.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/153009-*****iotas-lounge-tactics*****.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/152727-under-pressure-14-2-a.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ason-epl-winner-12-media-prediction-team.html

threads i would recommend reading and trying the tactics from ^^

hi mate. we have a new tweak of the 3421 on our thread thats working really well. when u have an opening in ur testing let me know and i'll send it to you. cheers ;)

Which one are you talking about exactly? Coul you share a link? I am interested. Thanks.

How's the testing getting on mantorras? I'm looking forward to seeing how the tactics get on with your new DB / testing setup. Having said that I have a feeling there will be an ME patch coming in soon so that would reset your efforts!

*edit* I have just seen at the sigames forums that PaulC posted to say an ME update is incoming, but probably with the data update. I think that is usually around early March? So we are going to be on 14.2.1 until then.

Quick update.

Firstly as ever thanks to all those who have provided constructive criticism, as this is invaluable to us and appreciated.

There will be another ME update, probably with 14.3 when the data is updated. So far we have worked on the following:

- Goalie errors. We have identified a few that lingered around and will hope to get any remaining ones zapped for this cycle.

- Headed clearances. We identified issues with trajectory and direction and the fixes are now in test. Affects no of goals just after corners and also own goal count.

- Corners. We are still working on this. Main issue now is there are slightly too many of them at top levels.

- Ball physics. No changes planned for this cycle. There are definitely further improvements to be made but we believe it's in a decent state overall for the time being.

- General. We want to improve the individual play of the very best players slightly and this is a work in progress right now.

There are other bits and pieces too of course.

Cheers,
Paul

Last edited:
How's the testing getting on mantorras? I'm looking forward to seeing how the tactics get on with your new DB / testing setup. Having said that I have a feeling there will be an ME patch coming in soon so that would reset your efforts!

*edit* I have just seen at the sigames forums that PaulC posted to say an ME update is incoming, but probably with the data update. I think that is usually around early March? So we are going to be on 14.2.1 until then.

Quick update.

Firstly as ever thanks to all those who have provided constructive criticism, as this is invaluable to us and appreciated.

There will be another ME update, probably with 14.3 when the data is updated. So far we have worked on the following:

- Goalie errors. We have identified a few that lingered around and will hope to get any remaining ones zapped for this cycle.

- Headed clearances. We identified issues with trajectory and direction and the fixes are now in test. Affects no of goals just after corners and also own goal count.

- Corners. We are still working on this. Main issue now is there are slightly too many of them at top levels.

- Ball physics. No changes planned for this cycle. There are definitely further improvements to be made but we believe it's in a decent state overall for the time being.

- General. We want to improve the individual play of the very best players slightly and this is a work in progress right now.

There are other bits and pieces too of course.

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks for the heads up. Between work, family and enjoying the game myself things have slowed down. I was previoulsy testing on a fast pc that I custom built myself so testing was going fast but I had to give up that pc for financial reasons. Now i'm on a slower pc so testing is going a lot slower. I have tried creating a virtual-pc and installing the game on it so that I can enjoy the game and test at the same time but SEGA stupidly decided to not allow the game to run in virtual environments.

Nice thanks for the extra testing mantorras, I'd given up hope! :)

One question, why not add an Assistant Manager with perfect attributes to the Mantorras team, then set the desired test tactic up at the start of the season before just holidaying through to the end with 'use current match tactics' set? That would save you some time manually going through each game yourself?

I can see you wouldn't be able to remove injuries but they don't really matter if you have identical players throughout the squad and loads of depth.

Does the assistant manager change the 'shouts' mid way through matches and therefore ruin the tactic?

*edit* I think I've found the answer to my own question. Apparently the assistant manager uses only the formation and none of the roles or shouts from the individual tactic. That sucks!

Last edited:
Nice thanks for the extra testing mantorras, I'd given up hope! :)

One question, why not add an Assistant Manager with perfect attributes to the Mantorras team, then set the desired test tactic up at the start of the season before just holidaying through to the end with 'use current match tactics' set? That would save you some time manually going through each game yourself?

I can see you wouldn't be able to remove injuries but they don't really matter if you have identical players throughout the squad and loads of depth.

Does the assistant manager change the 'shouts' mid way through matches and therefore ruin the tactic?

*edit* I think I've found the answer to my own question. Apparently the assistant manager uses only the formation and none of the roles or shouts from the individual tactic. That sucks!

Believe you me I wish I could but letting the *** Man do that would create too much randomness and thats what i'm trying to avoid.

Back