Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
Hello kind sir

I fail to see where I don't comply to the disclaimer but please tell me so I can righten my wrongs :-)

No wrongs mate :) Just noticed that you said that it's not working well for you, and I know Mantorras wants tactics that are already proven to be among the best of the best, from e.g creators own results.

Ohh ok
I have used the earlier versions with great succes but have moved on to other tactics as patch rendered them, well not useless but not that strong. I'm currently playing with SicSyco's tweak of Veez and romians 3-4-2-1-0 no striker tactic so maybe my lack of succes with the imba 3 strikers tactic comes from a lack of the right player types. If you read up on Totalfootballfans you will see that the tactic has been very good with the right type of players.
This was just a suggestion and a chance for me to see if the tactic was back to former glory and if my Eastleigh should once again buy forwards. Totalfootballfan has tested it with succes so I could also just trust him :-)
On other patches these where the most enjoyable for me, I really love the narrow 433:-)

3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! - 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak)

View attachment 435781View attachment 435780View attachment 435779View attachment 435778View attachment 435777View attachment 435775View attachment 435774View attachment 435774View attachment 435772View attachment 435771View attachment 435769

My Notes:
-First tested tactic on new database has set the bar high
-Tactic had a 24 game unbeaten run
-Great offensive/defensive balance
-Great Home/Away
-Destroyed 4-2-3-1's (49gf-7ga)
-great job to all involved with this tactic & tweak
-the tweaked version + instructions is here

testing has slowed down due to FMRTE issues...waiting on a fix from FMRTE

hi mate how's it going?

iv'e got 2 tactics that need testing, 1 is a 4-1-3-1-1 which i'm currently leading the league table with Newcastle. and 2 is a 4-2-3-1 which iv'e only played with a few games but looks promising but i couldn't further test this one since i have no wingers or inside forward.

P.S the 4-1-3-1-1 iv'e never seen so much superb passing play, through balls & assist coming from the AMC with the role as a Trequista ( spelling ) with HBA having 13 goals, 21 assist and 8 man of the match

View attachment 435683 - 4-1-3-1-1

View attachment 435682 - 4-2-3-1 ( V.1 )

cheers.

hi mate how's it going?

iv'e got 2 tactics that need testing, 1 is a 4-1-3-1-1 which i'm currently leading the league table with Newcastle. and 2 is a 4-2-3-1 which iv'e only played with a few games but looks promising but i couldn't further test this one since i have no wingers or inside forward.

I can do the test with the old database if u want. My fmrte is not working with the new one atm.

P.S the 4-1-3-1-1 iv'e never seen so much superb passing play, through balls & assist coming from the AMC with the role as a Trequista ( spelling ) with HBA having 13 goals, 21 assist and 8 man of the match

View attachment 463680 - 4-1-3-1-1

View attachment 463681 - 4-2-3-1 ( V.1 )

cheers.

I can do the test with the old database if u want. The new one is not working for me with fmrte.

what is the benefit of fmrte for testing? can you change familiarity with it?

Can match tactics 100 % fluid straight away, heal players to max health, give them superb morale etc etc.

yea its a save game editor...you can change tactics familiarity, team morale, injuries, etc.

Can match tactics 100 % fluid straight away, heal players to max health, give them superb morale etc etc.

Nice, I had no idea, i got the in game editor to test PPM's etc but the time it takes to get a tactic to fluid put me off improving the one i have or making more xD

Where do i get it from?

Last edited:
Back