Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

Bad luck! I should improve my tactics for the road

If you removed "Short Corner",you'd better also removed "Attack Near Post Corner",and use unified corner set

Because "Attack Near Post Corner" is also powerful.

Waiting for your tests for next Patch(FM14.2.X)

Bad luck! I should improve my tactics for the road

If you removed "Short Corner",you'd better also removed "Attack Near Post Corner",and use unified corner set

Because "Attack Near Post Corner" is also powerful.

Waiting for your tests for next Patch(FM14.2.X)

It seems like all these tactics suffer on the road. I replace the short corner with a "mixed" set-up from another site.

Ok first of all in the opening post you refer to the tactic you are testing as the Pressure balance one, then its unclear what tactic you are using. I am happy for folk to test tactics and post results, but then you come on the tactic thread and rubbish it. Now it may well be that every single other tactic on this thread is better, not saying they are not, however I'm far from impressed with your self publicising. You also state folk have asked you to test tactics and then outline a process for folk to message you a request. I never asked for my tactic to be tested, so explain how mines ended up being used? A_ilfandy tests tactics but asks the authors to submit them, you have done otherwise. I wouldn't be posting on here, but your comment on my thread is deliberately casting a negative viewpoint on a tactic that others have enjoyed success with, under testbed conditions I neither agree with or endorse.

Relax man, he removed the corner exploit and your tactic turned out to be ordinary. No need to get all upset over it. Tactic testers do us (who download tactics) a favor. Don't hate.

Miiksern I won the league with Norwich first season without the corner exploit, so explain that sir. I don't agree with my tactic being used as a way to self promote a thread and I especially don't like "testers" who come onto the thread I create and rubbish it. There is also uncertainty over what tactic he even used. I'm not hating, I am just totally unamused by his antics. As such I will no doubt delete all my content on FM-Base and never bother uploading ANYTHING on here again. Might I also point out at no stage am I stating my tactic is better than any mentioned on this thread. My issue is with the fact he is misrepresenting that I have requested he test it, that he posted on the tactic thread I created for my tactic to "rubbish it" and the fact that I don't even know what one of my tactic's he has tested. For all I know my tactic is in comparison, poorer to all those mentioned on here, i'm not contesting that, just the OP's conduct.

I don't see any reason for me to explain anything. You on the other hand should expect people to download and test your tactic when you post it on the internet.

You attempt at sarcasm was pathetic. At the end of the day he has came on the thread and basically posted a negative comment to generate publicity for his thread. He has also inferred I have "requested" that the tactic be tested, which is false.

My attempt at sarcasm was still warranted considering how a small post like that made you all kinds of butthurt.

You attempt at sarcasm was pathetic. At the end of the day he has came on the thread and basically posted a negative comment to generate publicity for his thread. He has also inferred I have "requested" that the tactic be tested, which is false. I am not claiming the tactic is flawless. It may be, in comparison to others, a total ****, but his conduct is balls.

I disagree, your conduct on the other hand would qualify balls imo.

[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- 4231R

View attachment 419819View attachment 419821View attachment 419822View attachment 419823View attachment 419825View attachment 419826View attachment 419829

My Notes:
- Original tactic included "Short Corner Exploit". I removed it prior to testing.

- Good at home, suffered a lot on the road.
- First tactic to not win the league.

- Good job to the author.
I tryed several Zero tactics myself, and only 3-4-3 was any usefull (and most enjoyable to watch from any tactics). If you can test Nezza 4-3-3 also, those 2 tactics my personal favorits, and surely can lead test table

Ok first of all in the opening post you refer to the tactic you are testing as the Pressure balance one, then its unclear what tactic you are using. I am happy for folk to test tactics and post results, but then you come on the tactic thread and rubbish it. Now it may well be that every single other tactic on this thread is better, not saying they are not, however I'm far from impressed with your self publicising. You also state folk have asked you to test tactics and then outline a process for folk to message you a request. I never asked for my tactic to be tested, so explain how mines ended up being used? A_ilfandy tests tactics but asks the authors to submit them, you have done otherwise. I wouldn't be posting on here, but your comment on my thread is deliberately casting a negative viewpoint on a tactic that others have enjoyed success with, under testbed conditions I neither agree with or endorse.

DISCLAIMER: Your individual results will vary with each tactic. This method isn't perfect but it's a great baseline.

I tested a tactic from Zero Sea, who is a great tactician. I never asked for his permission. It didn't test good either. I told him out of the blue about the results. His attitude was the total opposite of yours Chrissy Dude. He stayed positive, he come out with a new version and get this he posted it on here asking me to test his new version. Can you believe that???!!!!

I'm sorry that you've taken this all in a negative way. Although I CAN GUARANTEE you if the tactic had done great on my test and I posted on your thread that it had done great you wouldn't be reacting the way you are.

I've already apologized to you for posting on your thread and already went and deleted my post as well. So make sure you delete your responses as well. Hurry up before other's see it!!!

Stating that your tactic didnt do well in my test isn't rubbishing it by the way it's just stating a fact. If I posted on your site, " hey I tested this tactic on my thread and it sucks get this **** out of here." then you can aattck me for calling it rubbish. Also, my disclaimer makes it clear that everyone else's experience with it will be different.

You say to me, 'have you any idea how much work went into my tactic??"....I respond, "have you any idea the work it takes to test all these tactics using a specific method?"

Let me give you a little advice buddy. If you're that sensitive then don't put yourself out there on the internet.

Also, if you're ever in Boston, MA (USA) let me know I'll buy you a few beers fella.

Waiting your tests for my 343L V3

Some suggestions:

If you remove "Short Corner" in my tactic,you set "Near Post"

I think it is best not to modify next Patch(FM14.2.X). Because some tactics are easier to obtain corners,this is also an advantage.

Last edited:
Waiting your tests for my 343L V3

Some suggestions:

If you remove "Short Corner" in my tactic,you set "Near Post"

I think it is best not to modify next Patch(FM14.2.X). Because some tactics are easier to obtain corners,this is also an advantage.

i'm testing yours next..."near post" might be an advantage but so far in my tests the corner numbers look normal. They ware unreal with the "Short Corner".

Mate, I havent got the chance to check the database you gave me, so I'm wondering, who did you put as the managers of the AI teams? and what kind of formations they use against your testing team?

One of my friends created the all equall teams (including the managers) and they all use the flat 442 formation during matches.

Last edited:
Mate, I havent got the chance to check the database you gave me, so I'm wondering, who did you put as the managers of the AI teams? and what kind of formations they use against your testing team?

One of my friends created the all equall teams (including the managers) and they all use the flat 442 formation during matches.
I download the database, so that I can test and work on my tactics, to get it better. He did not up managers in, when I tried it yesterday. some great managers went to the other testing team and I is great, cause then you play against the best coaches. The managers usually play 4231.

Hope that helped.

I download the database, so that I can test and work on my tactics, to get it better. He did not up managers in, when I tried it yesterday. some great managers went to the other testing team and I is great, cause then you play against the best coaches. The managers usually play 4231.

Hope that helped.

I see. Thats great to know. Thanks mate. :)

The conclusion to this is that I will no longer upload content onto here. That is on you.

Upload a super average tactic, get rumbled, throw toys out the pram.. I think it's for the best Chrissy.

ANYWAY, will you be testing Johnathansmith's 3-5-2 D-WING? Be interested to see how that one fares.

First of all, we had spoken about this via DM and the matter was closed in my opinion but seeing as you want a public debate, fine.

My issue isn't with the results, its with testing the tactic under testbed conditions that I feel are disingenuous. That's my opinion. As such I did not want YOU to test the tactic. I never asked YOU to test it. However, you did infer in your opening post as if I did. You have already explained and apologised for this via DM. I accepted your apology.

As for your advice, its not needed. Its not about being sensitive, its about people misrepresenting a piece of work that took me considerable time to undertake and inferring I had requested them to do so. As for deleting posts, there is no need.

Oh and A_Ifandy tested my tactics previously and the results were not favourable. I accepted that, however he didn't feel the need to post on my thread to do some self publicity for his thread, like you did. That's the difference.

The conclusion to this is that I will no longer upload content onto here. That is on you.

again, I CAN GUARANTEE you if the tactic had done great on my test and I posted on your thread that it had done great you wouldn't be crying like a little *****