Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

Not gonna lie - this is my fave thread on this site. SO helpful in seeing which plug and play tactics are the best.

You need to try this like a 100 times or 500 times to actually see exactly which tactic that are working best

hey guys with the new patch out im thinking of re-testing anyways..give me time though

Some suggestions for the tests in 14.1.4
1 without any modification

2 or use the same corner tactics
Each player "go forward"
aim at "mix"

This will be more equitable

Some suggestions for the tests in 14.1.4
1 without any modification

2 or use the same corner tactics
Each player "go forward"
aim at "mix"

This will be more equitable

I tested your v4 "as-is" and seeing how it only scored 9 goals from corners all season long (3rd best in league). I don't really see it as an exploit.

So is there any good tactic now after the latest patch ruined everything ?

The fact only zero seas tactic has Bern tested so far here the question is a bit early and to be fair som. Of the good tactic on here did worse than 59 points pre 14.1.4 so I would say that this is a good tactic :)

On my phone just now but my tac is updated and ready to test mantorras, I will post link when on pc ;)

The fact only zero seas tactic has Bern tested so far here the question is a bit early and to be fair som. Of the good tactic on here did worse than 59 points pre 14.1.4 so I would say that this is a good tactic :)

On my phone just now but my tac is updated and ready to test mantorras, I will post link when on pc ;)

I don't where is the download link. I would like to test it and see how it goes ..