Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

you're not going to like this answer but at this point bro, I would just look at the Top 5 from the multilpe 14.2 standings and plug away until you find one that works with your team.

I personally am not plugging away on 14.2 anymore. I still play a personal online save with a buddy of mine (World League Challenge - started in division 10) on 14.2 but haven't used any of the tested tactics. I was using The Machine from Madrid - High Speed Football which got me back-to-back promotions using Seattle but then in season 3 I failed to get promoted so I gave up on the tactic and on the team and am now coaching Colon (Argentina) in the same division. This time i'm using a tactic my buddy created himself which has gotten him 3 straight promotions including 2 division winners using Kaiserslautern. It's a 5-3-2 using a Libero. I figure if you can't beat him, join him! lolol If anyone is interested in trying it out, let me know and i'll post it on here.

Yeah please do buddy. Never really tried a good libero tactic before, would be interesting. Im using callamitys tactic tweaked to 433/451. Only consistent tactic i can find out there.

Hi Mate. still doing a testing? tryna work our a very good 4-2-2-2 personally. got various variations but could you test this and lemme know how it goes? then maybe i can get a final one out. cheers :)

It's ok i realised its in the forum doh

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Hi Mate. still doing a testing? tryna work our a very good 4-2-2-2 personally. got various variations but could you test this and lemme know how it goes? then maybe i can get a final one out. cheers :)

hey bro's no not currently doing any testing. Testing will resume once new patch comes out.

Is there anyway that you guys could make the league you've created available? I would love to simply watch some tactics using this format before making any decisions. I would also like to run seasons with tactics that I would like to test for myself. But I really have no idea how to go about making a league like this.

Does anyone else feel that sigames have really cocked this years version up? The whole game seems like one big random mess

Is there anyway that you guys could make the league you've created available? I would love to simply watch some tactics using this format before making any decisions. I would also like to run seasons with tactics that I would like to test for myself. But I really have no idea how to go about making a league like this.

the database creator doesn't want it shared out..but for now you can download something similar here