Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

Just wondering if you got time to test my IFO-BT. I've successfully taken Newcastle all the way to the top using it, proving it works on good teams too. And it should perform better than IFO-DEF anyway, 'cause the match preparation is set at Att. Mov while IFO-DEF is more a defensive tactic.

Thanks.

Greetings mantorras77 and FM-basers

I am the author of the Fulcrum tactics you have tested and that did quite well in some of your tests.

Just to let you know i've just posted x2 updated tactics on the Si Forum (i wont put a link in case it breaks rules etc).

Rainmaker v2

and

Silk & Steel v2

They are designed to work in tandem however I believe both are robust enough in their own right to perform well as standalone tactics for the purposes of testing.

If you have the time I would be obliged if you would test them both. I have much improved results over earlier versions.

I will post the Tactics on FM-Base when i've finished my Norwich test if thats ok with everyone.

If you need anything feel free to PM me.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hello, i follow this thread and find it very useful, appreciate your work. personally i found "3-4-2-1 romian&veez syscho" and "jassar bomb away" tactics best for 14.2 patches. and there is another good tactics didn't tested in this thread..Can you test these for us? I don't know how to put them in a post but can give you their names. thanks..

outscore-outplay-outrageous

bielsa-3-3-1-3

Thanks for the great work mantorras and MrL, much appreciated!
Would be interested to see how jassar's "Underdog God" performs out there. You can find the tactic in his thread, post 5#.

Thanks for the great work mantorras and MrL, much appreciated!
Would be interested to see how jassar's "Underdog God" performs out there. You can find the tactic in his thread, post 5#.

Don't forget Romian :) Probably the hardest worker here :p

Just so that im sure the tactic testing table on the top page is for the latest patch that was released ?

Just so that im sure the tactic testing table on the top page is for the latest patch that was released ?
I do t see any confusion there .... There is14.2.2 mentioned in the brackets ... So obviously it's from latest patch

Ok Thanks just wanted to confirm this was the case and that i was not missing anything