Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
thanks alot. do you follow instructions from the OP regarding OI, etc or do you just put the default tactic and play?

If its something simple then I will but if it's something cumbersome then I'll let the AssMan handle it.

nothing difficult but very important for it to work

Oh yes what am I saying i know your tactic well. Yes I will let the AssMan do the OI's as he has TK of 18 and DEF of 20 and I will instruct the wingers to specifically man-mark opposition opposing wingers(or wingbacks/fullbacks if I encounter a wingless formation). In addition, if the opponent plays one AMC you should instruct your DM to specifically man mark him.

3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! by romian

View attachment 446785View attachment 446784View attachment 446783View attachment 446782View attachment 446781View attachment 446780View attachment 446779View attachment 446778View attachment 446777View attachment 446776View attachment 446775View attachment 446774

My Notes:

- and just like that we have a new 1st place tactic..the bar has been raised!!
- great offensive/defensive balance
- looks anti-football on paper but provides a lethal counter-attack that the opponent can't figure out!
- The author needs to fix the set-pieces and then it will become even more "killer"
- Look at the number of key passes in the screenie above! Absolutely amazing!
- Analysing the last 10 games of season tactic averaged 5 ccc's/pgf vs 1 ccc's/pga! Again INCREDIBLE!!!
- Look at the screenie above for an example in one of the games where 11 ccc's were created!!!
- The front trio provide the firepower!
- The AMC finished with 28 goals, 12 assists and 10 POM's with a rating of 7.89! I call that a triple-double!!!
- It's going to be hard to take this tactic down!!! Genius author!!!

Last edited:
You should simulate a few times and see the average result.

It'd best if you at least test 60 times to get enough samples.

One data sample cannot be conclusive enough for you to make statements.

I disagree with you. History proves otherwise.

Coming up next:

[TABLE="width: 422"]
[TR]
[TD]Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ Real 424R (v4) (NOW TESTING)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]JASSAR MODERN WARFARE 14.1.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cobra361 by Passion4FM [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4-1-2-2-1 Tactic: A Beautiful Mind[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nezza's 4-1-3-1-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Deep 4-4-2 Counter Tactic: Huge Underdog Success [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Which statements are you referring to?

Why don't you start testing yourself. Show the author some appreciation please, he's doing a great job for us.

Last edited:
Hey mantorras77
First of all thanks for the great work you're doing here.
I would like to recommend the tactic by Totalfootballfan over at sigames, it's not my own but it's working wonders for my team.
I have played 7 games with it as of yet and I'm destroying the opposition with Br?ndby IF in the danish superliga.
7 victories and a goalscore of 35-1
3 highlights are 4-0 away against fierce rivals FC Copenhagen, 6-0 at home versus Anderlecht in champions league and 4-0 away against Dortmund also in champions league.
I'm in 2017 and my squad is young and talented but these results are amazing. I'm hoping to see how it fares in your tests.
The thread is at community.sigames.com/showthread.php/377412-IMBA-tactic-from-Totalfootballfan

[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 424

View attachment 446424View attachment 446423View attachment 446422View attachment 446421View attachment 446420View attachment 446419View attachment 446418View attachment 446417View attachment 446416View attachment 446415

My Notes:
- results similar to the 343 but w/ less goal differential
- Tactic was on pace for a great season but then went 1-4-0 in it's last 5 games.
- dual striker tactic and one of the stikers still finished with 27 goals. Thats awesome!
- good job Zero Sea.

Hey mantorras77
First of all thanks for the great work you're doing here.
I would like to recommend the tactic by Totalfootballfan over at sigames, it's not my own but it's working wonders for my team.
I have played 7 games with it as of yet and I'm destroying the opposition with Br?ndby IF in the danish superliga.
7 victories and a goalscore of 35-1
3 highlights are 4-0 away against fierce rivals FC Copenhagen, 6-0 at home versus Anderlecht in champions league and 4-0 away against Dortmund also in champions league.
I'm in 2017 and my squad is young and talented but these results are amazing. I'm hoping to see how it fares in your tests.
The thread is at community.sigames.com/showthread.php/377412-IMBA-tactic-from-Totalfootballfan

Thanks bro, i'll check it out!

Using a combination of tactics tested by Mantorras and some of my own i have just won the treble with Everton 1st Season. ����. Thanks Mantorras keep it up

Using a combination of tactics tested by Mantorras and some of my own i have just won the treble with Everton 1st Season. ����. Thanks Mantorras keep it up

Give yourself credit for that bro not me.

[h=1]
Cobra361 by Passion4FM
[/h]View attachment 445886View attachment 445885View attachment 445884View attachment 445883View attachment 445882View attachment 445881View attachment 445880View attachment 445879View attachment 445878View attachment 445877

My Notes:

-The Cobra is back and better than before!
-Tactic started slow out of the gate with 4wins 4 losses but then it exploded including winning 10 in a row.
-Tactic was 99% perfect at home! As you can tell by the screenie its tough playing on the road in this league.
-Great balanced tactic!
-Great attacking corner set-up but defending corners could use some tweaking.
-A lot of contributors to scoring on the team which is real nice.
-Great job to the author.

Back