Mantorras77's Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter mantorras77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 536
  • Views Views 408K
Hey Mantorras77!

It is a great job you are doing here! I have a question though. I am using the "3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC's Gold!" tactic now and I am very happy with it so far. The thing I have noticed is though that it is very good against much better teams but I can sometimes suffer against smaller opposition. Also I can not get the familiarity to above the middle rating for the Creative Freedom. I have been training the tactic for half season now. The other familiarity slides became topped. What am I doing wrong?

Wow, just played 7 games with that tactic now, and I've never seen such beautiful counter attacking football in FM; and the tactic isn't even fluid for my team yet. It's like 70%. I drew one game, which was the first game when I was experimenting with my fitness game, the other 6 were wins (playing as Chelsea, applied the tactic in late October).

The football reminds me very much of the counter attacking football Mourinho's Real Madrid was playing the season they won La Liga. One, two passes and quick movement all over the pitch. The BBM and the ST scores most of the goals.

Would be interesting to see how this tactic would fare in this tactic testing league.

Thanks for sharing it, Kelvin!

Wow, just played 7 games with that tactic now, and I've never seen such beautiful counter attacking football in FM; and the tactic isn't even fluid for my team yet. It's like 70%. I drew one game, which was the first game when I was experimenting with my fitness game, the other 6 were wins (playing as Chelsea, applied the tactic in late October).

The football reminds me very much of the counter attacking football Mourinho's Real Madrid was playing the season they won La Liga. One, two passes and quick movement all over the pitch. The BBM and the ST scores most of the goals.

Would be interesting to see how this tactic would fare in this tactic testing league.

I've had my eye on this already! It's in my queue! Thanks bro!

Hey Mantorras77!

It is a great job you are doing here! I have a question though. I am using the "3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC's Gold!" tactic now and I am very happy with it so far. The thing I have noticed is though that it is very good against much better teams but I can sometimes suffer against smaller opposition. Also I can not get the familiarity to above the middle rating for the Creative Freedom. I have been training the tactic for half season now. The other familiarity slides became topped. What am I doing wrong?

My guess is that the smaller teams are also "parking the bus" and countering you as well. Me and a friend of mine have had some luck in moving the AMC to the STC position and giving him a False-9 role. Doing this seems to get him in scoring position much quicker when we're countering. You can give that a shot. Other than that your best bet is to ask this question in the tactic's official thread as you should get better help there.

About the tactic getting fully fluid faster. Look at the screen shot below for how I get tactics fully fluid super fast. Also, make sure you have the same tactic loaded in all 3 slots.

View attachment 439681

hey bro, I won't be testing this tactic because the author has specific strategy adjustments to certain game situations that I just wouldn't be able to replicate but thank you for sharing.

In my opinion you should just test this tactic, really interested how it performs in your tactic testing league. I guess alot of people , including myself, dont do the switching to counter during a game. I guess thats the reason you think you cant test it?

Hi Mantorras77, really appreciating the work going on here, been using it myself to test some of the tactics. Could you give my tactic a test? The OI instructions are simple as in the post, the AMR and AML man mark the FB's each game, and the WBR and WBL man mark the wingers each game (if there are any). Would really appreciate the test! Thanks

I'm currently up to V2 but will update if I improve anything!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...tball-experiment-development.html#post1936756

In my opinion you should just test this tactic, really interested how it performs in your tactic testing league. I guess alot of people , including myself, dont do the switching to counter during a game. I guess thats the reason you think you cant test it?

well i don't want to do it injustice

How exactly did you manage to download this ?

Tried google chrome with translator and everything, just won`t work..

How exactly did you manage to download this ?

Tried google chrome with translator and everything, just won`t work..

Enter FmKorea with translator and make a mental note of where the tactic is located, then enter the site without translator and find the tactic and it's ready to download. It's a bit of a hassle without knowing Korean but it's absolutely doable :-)

Enter FmKorea with translator and make a mental note of where the tactic is located, then enter the site without translator and find the tactic and it's ready to download. It's a bit of a hassle without knowing Korean but it's absolutely doable :-)

Maybe im a ******, but i tried and tried and tried, then i tried even more. When i press the link to the tacticfile (Same link as in this thread) the site just refreshes, just can`t find the tactic.

I hope this helps. Use this link from Kelvins post and go to the top of the page. On the right side next to some generic commercial you should see some attachments. There are 6 JPG's and a single tac file. Press the tac file to download it. Put it in tactic folder and remember to rename it to whatever you like, my game certainly didn't understand the Korean letters :-) Let me know if it Works.

[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 424

View attachment 437650View attachment 437651View attachment 437654View attachment 437657View attachment 437659View attachment 437660View attachment 437662View attachment 437664View attachment 437666View attachment 437669

My Notes:
- results similar to the 343 but w/ less goal differential
- Tactic was on pace for a great season but then went 1-4-0 in it's last 5 games.
- dual striker tactic and one of the stikers still finished with 27 goals. Thats awesome!
- good job Zero Sea.

is it common for a tactic to become less effective toward the end of a season? does the game 'figure you out'?

Mine has faded away in form the last 5 games....

Hey mate! Are you using the fm13 database or did you have to make a new one?

Back