Mario Balotelli "trick shot" failure.

I think he was offside, But I read earlier in the post's someone said Man Utd showed more disrespect to a team in a pre-season friendly because they beat them 7-1. How does that work, They're out they playing a game entertaining the fan's and doing a job to prepare them for the season ahead what balotelli done was make a mock of the Galaxy team and obviously people have taken it as he's basically said this is easy I'll just mess about. However I do think he was offside when the ball was played anyway so there may have been a whistle which then doesn't make it as bad as it actually is.

Also to say Man City are a joke is really stupid because if anything Mancini made City more reputable because he took him off and shouted abuse at him for what he done.

Difficult to comment on this. I mean, there was a whistle, so it's understandable for him to think he was offside. But it does show a bit of a lack of professionalism, specially coming from Balotelli. And sure friendlies are about fitness levels and entertainment but it ain't the Harlem Globtrotters show. I guess I can understand both sides.

On my save he is playing for a **** Serie B side in Italy.

I could have gotten him on a free, but he just doesn't have the quality to play anywhere on a Serie A side.

Doesn't help he got knocked out in the first season of the save for 7 months, and never got a competitive match for 4 years....