Marlon King Released From Prison

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Just watching Sky Sports News, currently a discussion about Marlon King being released today.

Marlon King has served 9 months of his 18 month sentence, and his agent has said that he should have a chance in football again, due to serving his time for his crimes.

He is most likely going to return to football, as he has been linked with Coventry and other sides.

Two discussions i'd like to hear - Does he deserve to be released this early? Will he return to football, and if so, with who?

I personally think he hasn't served his time, and should not be allowed to return as a sportsman that no doubt, can become an icon at a club like Conventry.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wiga...om-prison-does-he-deserve-another-chance.html

Discuss :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJekytYGPc4"]YouTube- Russell Howards Marlon King Chant[/ame]

If you're going to be given a sentence you complete it. I don't care if you're a footballer or not.

How many chances is this now? Just **** off already.

Whoever sign him have no ******* morals.

If you're going to be given a sentence you complete it. I don't care if you're a footballer or not.

Same for David Pipe he probably will be released early....

nobody will sign him, he's just ended his career personally. Shame, he was once an ok player :(

Quite common that people only serve half the time.

Boothroyd apparently has said he doesn't want to buy him at Coventry - or its not in his immediate thoughts anyway.

Awful player anyway.

If he does go to Coventry I can't wait to abuse the **** out of him at Fratton Park.

it's not just footballers who get out early, but surely with his record he shouldn't be out early
btw he is only out on parole and will have to wear a tag and be checked upon regularly

There are some nasty, horrible little bastards out there who just happen to be footballers and who give footballers a bad name, this **** is one of them.

There are some nasty, horrible little bastards out there who just happen to be footballers and who give footballers a bad name, this **** is one of them.
agreed, locked up for something particularly nasty and its not like its his first brush with the law. cant see how any sane manager would take him

Didn't he convert to Islam and change his name to Abu Hamza? Do you need any more signs of him being a psychopath?

Last edited: