Marlon King Released From Prison

On a serious note... do you reckon he will be on football manager this year haha! free agent and you get sacked if you sign him.

Yeah. He was on the 10.0 default database on 2010 wasn't he? Was okay on FM..

What will be more interesting will be what his history, personality and aggression stat will say XD

Yeah. He was on the 10.0 default database on 2010 wasn't he? Was okay on FM..

What will be more interesting will be what his history, personality and aggression stat will say XD

history: used to be a ****
personality: total ****

If you're going to be given a sentence you complete it. I don't care if you're a footballer or not.

How many chances is this now? Just **** off already.
Steven Gerrard, didnt go to trial till season was done because he was footballer, also won trial because.... hes footballer

I hope he ends up at some ****** non league team with **** wages **** facilities and **** everything else.

message to other footballers: "Swear, make a dirty tackle to him and call him what you want, because its ok he only hits girls!"

Lock him up throw him in the cell with Gavin Grant

History for FM11

2008/09 Wigan
2008/09 Hull (Loan)
2009/10 Wigan
2009/10 Jail for being a ****
2010/11 Whitby Town ;)

I just want to say a few things:

1) he is released early from jail, due to behaving well inside, it is not un heard of for early release for being well behaved. He will have to be on his best behave though for the reminder of the 9 months, or a longer term beckons. So it has **** all too being a footballer.

2) I think he will go to Coventry, Boothroyd has already said he wanted to sign him when he gets released. They played where together at Watford.

3) he is a scum bag, but he deserves another chance, all he did was make a drunked mitake after all.

if itwas a one off i'd agree with you, but this is the second times hes assaulted a won, and its the second time hes been sent to jail. hes had at least 10 convictions for offences. hes clearly not learnt his lesson, ans seemingy refuses to do so

i make drunken mistakes all the time but it never included in punching woman!!!

I just want to say a few things:

1) he is released early from jail, due to behaving well inside, it is not un heard of for early release for being well behaved. He will have to be on his best behave though for the reminder of the 9 months, or a longer term beckons. So it has **** all too being a footballer.

2) I think he will go to Coventry, Boothroyd has already said he wanted to sign him when he gets released. They played where together at Watford.

3) he is a scum bag, but he deserves another chance, all he did was make a drunked mitake after all.
I don't see why he should get another chance to do something people dream of. He's had enough chances, ban the mug from the sport.

Dwaine Chambers only got one chance didn't he? Even if it's not Football it's the principle.

Ugh, I hate the fact that so many people don't have to go through their full sentences.

Hopefully he doesn't get signed by anyone.

if itwas a one off i'd agree with you, but this is the second times hes assaulted a won, and its the second time hes been sent to jail. hes had at least 10 convictions for offences. hes clearly not learnt his lesson, ans seemingy refuses to do so

I don't see why he should get another chance to do something people dream of. He's had enough chances, ban the mug from the sport.

Dwaine Chambers only got one chance didn't he? Even if it's not Football it's the principle.

All he has is football. Take that away from him, he end up in the gutter, do any of us really want a mans life ruined.

Dwain Chambers still races. He finished 4th the other night, there is no rule in football banning king. Unlike chambers where olympic rules say he cant compete in the olympics, FIFA, UEFA and The FA has no rules stopping him playing.

Although I'm not ruling it out...

Coventry boss Adrian Boothroyd will talk to disgraced striker Marlon King when he is released from prison next week but has no plans to offer him a contract.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6283966,00.html

It would appear to me, he is going to talk to him as a friend, rather than to discuss going to Cov.

All he has is football. Take that away from him, he end up in the gutter, do any of us really want a mans life ruined.
I don't want just anyones life ruined of course, but for what he's done and the amount of chances, I really couldn't care what happened to him now aslong as he doesn't play football again. May seem harsh but I don't respect people who are ***** like that, anyone who punches a woman if a disgusting human being and deserves nothing. If one my mates even threatened to punch a girl I'd never talk to them again and probably would do something about it, so personally I don't see why this **** should get another chance.

Dwain Chambers still races. He finished 4th the other night, there is no rule in football banning king. Unlike chambers where olympic rules say he cant compete in the olympics, FIFA, UEFA and The FA has no rules stopping him playing.
if anyone has ruined his life its himself. as i said this isnt a one off thing.

im a big believer in second chances. but he has 14 convictions, this is the second time hes assaulted a woman, and this is his second stint in jail. how many more does he need?

if someone wants to take him, then fine, but what kind of message does that send out? anyway ive said my piece on it. like you say theres no rule against it. lets see if maybe he can finally not be a complete c**t

yes, he committed a crime, u heard the phrases 'Do the Crime, Do the Time' or 'Made your bed, now sleep in it'?

He has 13 previous convictions, HE MADE HIS LIFE WHAT IT IS TODAY

Dwain Chambers still races. He finished 4th the other night, there is no rule in football banning king.

Did Dwain Chambers break the law or an Olympic rule?? No similarity at all mate.

Sexual assault is serious, steroid use is at best sad.

yes, he committed a crime, u heard the phrases 'Do the Crime, Do the Time' or 'Made your bed, now sleep in it'?

He has 13 previous convictions, HE MADE HIS LIFE WHAT IT IS TODAY

He has done his time, paid his dues, he has now served his time. So he has made his bed. He slept in it, now he wants to get on with playing football. He served 9 months in jail. So he as far as i am concerned can now get on with playing football.

Did Dwain Chambers break the law or an Olympic rule?? No similarity at all mate.

Sexual assault is serious, steroid use is at best sad.

Did Marlon King break a football Law/rule? He broke a society law and served his time. Why should football punish him, in the same way the courts didnt punish chambers.

Just seen his news conference thing on Sky Sports News. Hughes got slated for years, but his critism has died down alot, partly because off the fact that he plays League 2 football. Marlon King was never good enough for prem football in the first place, so maybe going to a league 1 or championship team would suit him nicely. He isn't a bad player, i'm sure some manager will be willing to take a gamble on him.

He's a ***** imo

My mate told me that he heard Pompey are interested in signing the ****

whilst many players have served time in jail and return to football, i cant remember any as sick as this one. unfortunatly due to economic reasons some clubs will try sign him. they dont give a toss what fans think. didnt notts county sign ex west brom striker that killed a man ( hit and run )

He has done his time, paid his dues, he has now served his time.

No, he's served 9 months, he still has 9 months on license, 3 months on a tag and 2 years of probation

Now he wants to get on with playing football. He served 9 months in jail. So he as far as i am concerned can now get on with playing football.
Plenty of offenders come back to society and CANNOT get a job, (including ME) not because 'of rules' but because people are bias, why should he be any different? Then you have the fact that most jobs involving children have to be Criminal Record checked, even if your crime didn't involve children, violence or sexual offences. His crime fits 2 of these criteria! My crime fits none of the criteria and it stopped me working in a football stadium.

Did Marlon King break a football Law/rule? He broke a society law and served his time. Why should football punish him, in the same way the courts didnt punish chambers.
What exactly are you trying to say here? That Olympic rules are more serious than British Law, or that Chambers got off lightly?

Last edited: