Marlon King Released From Prison

Well, we know how Chelsea feel about players taking beak..

Mutu.

He's not even that good, he was good at Watford then he was ****.

Wouldn't be really to bothered if he signed for Coventry, aslong as we got promoted I wouldn't care if Bin Laden was playing for us.

why was he aloud out early if he was found with coke in his cell, i thought you only get out early if you follow the rules

Last edited:
Hope the **** gets no offers for a return to football. Football can do without the likes of him.

He obviously wants the big move to Chelsea so next time he confronts a woman at a club they will know who he is.

These people never do the whole time.

Pretty unusual they do half. oO)

Surprised we don't sign him tbh.

I have a terrible feeling we might sign him.

I have a terrible feeling we might sign him.

I could actually see that happening Max, but then again, Portsmouth is a club built on pride and passion, perhaps you'd resort to other free agents such as Franco, instead of signing an ex-convict? You also still have Kanu?

I could actually see that happening Max, but then again, Portsmouth is a club built on pride and passion, perhaps you'd resort to other free agents such as Franco, instead of signing an ex-convict? You also still have Kanu?
I don't think we could take Franco's wages if I'm honest but I'd love to see him here. Yeah we have Kanu which is a big bonus if he can play enough games for us but obviously he's not going to be fit enough to play week in week out, he's got such a terrible limp.

This is going kinda off topic though, pm me if you wanna talk about it. :)

Who was that other scum bag that got locked up the other day for killing someone

I might be wrong but if he was in the states he'd be banged up for life with their three strikes policy.

I don't think he should be allowed to play professional football again, why should the young lady who got smacked around by him have to see his mug in the papers or on t.v and bring back the shocking memories of what he did to her.

He is an overated waste of space any way, never seen any thing about him as a player and I don't see why anyone would sign him on his talents any way.

On a serious note... do you reckon he will be on football manager this year haha! free agent and you get sacked if you sign him.