Martin O'Neill Resigns

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 204
  • Views Views 14K
Mancini said he thinks Milner would have signed by Thursday, so that has got to be something to do with it.

Be interesting to see who there next manager will be..

Wtf? Worst timing for the Villa board and the team to now cope without a manager following into the new season.

So. Who's available?

Bilic, Sven, Hiddink. Doubt any of them would come, possibly Bilic.

Did he not turn down the Liverpool job earlier in the summer out of loyalty to Aston Villa?

Got to be a problem with the chairman then..

Slaven Bilic or Bob Bradley I reckon. Could work out well for Newcastle IMO strangley enough say 10 games in Houghton is sacked up steps former Mr. O'Neil to save the club. **** you Milner if you cause that

At first I thought this was one of those blasted stories until I saw 3 threads with the same title....Shocking really but I'd expect it to be because of how players such as Milner and Gareth Barry were sold off against his will,did not expect this at all a week before the season starts,Im sure this means that the Milner mover to Manchester City is on the brink of completing

Have to admit, don't really care.

Would like to see Martin Laursen take over.

Apparently he had a meeting today to discuss how muh percentage of the Milner money he has got to spend. I take it by this, not enough.

For me Curbishley will take over.

If he chooses an American manager I will cry. Who wants to see Villa playing 'soccer'?

Apparently O'Neill issued an ultimatum to Lerner that either he gets all the money from Milner's sale to spend on players rebuilding the squad, or he walks.

Guess we know Lerner's answer eh?

O'Neill choose to resign, Lerner have no choice on the matter. I think it to do with the money O'Neill could of got to use on transfers from the Milner deal.

This is a sad day for us Villa fans - We're going to bring in some **** like Steve McClaren aren't we..

This is a sad day for us Villa fans - We're going to bring in some **** like Steve McClaren aren't we..

'some ****' who just won the Dutch league and is now at a top German club?

Grow up.

why? lerner isnt roman or the sheik. he hasnt got an unlimited amount of money. we should wait for all the fact before slagging people off

It's not like Villa are in loads of debt and yet Lerner always seems keen to sell his big players if they get a big offer in and then doesnt give O'Neill much money to bring in a replacement.

I hate to admit it, but I don't see Villa finishing top 6 now.

If he chooses an American manager I will cry. Who wants to see Villa playing 'soccer'?
1 americans didnt come up with the name soccer, we did in the late 19th century

2 bob bradley is a very good manager, gets the best out of his players

Back