Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

Next match v2

Attachments

• 1575842463022.png
    1575842463022.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,137
- The IV please at least 1.88 big players - What is that suppose to mean? Sorry english is not my main language :D
- you need good co assistance with attack points he does the training and OP - What is OP? :D
- What about tactical briefings and shouts(demand more, etc.,)? Should i put assistant in charge?

I am playing with this tactic right now. I will post results later.

@Oritron
1. He means that the Ball Playing Defenders (Central Defenders) should be at least 1.88 meters tall.
2. Good question. Not here what he means there, either. I may ask him in German. ;)
3. I don't think that the shouts much of an effect. But "demand more" is always possible as long as you don't lead the game. :D

@AD1990
Was meinst du mit "he does Training and OP". Also was meinst du mit OP? :D

Beste Grüße aus'm Norden.

I think OP means Opposition Instruction, probably.

I switched to balanced mentality and this gave me an improvement in play, particularly in reducing the opposition to no few or no chances. I've tried a number of tweaks but I suggest you guys give mentality change a try if things are not going well. I lost some of the attacking team passing flair but overall my shots to goals improved and I ended up with a number of larger wins. The wing backs tend to square the ball to center or cut back rather than blasting in the side netting. I really enjoy the tactic @AD1990
It is well thought out and nicely constructed.

Last edited:
@Oritron
1. He means that the Ball Playing Defenders (Central Defenders) should be at least 1.88 meters tall.
2. Good question. Not here what he means there, either. I may ask him in German. ;)
3. I don't think that the shouts much of an effect. But "demand more" is always possible as long as you don't lead the game. :D

@AD1990
Was meinst du mit "he does Training and OP". Also was meinst du mit OP? :D

Beste Grüße aus'm Norden.

Nordennnn woher kommst?? ich komme aus Lübeck Liebe grüße zurück.

ich benutze nur den translator ich kann kaum english ich hoffe es ist vieles verständlich.

mit OP meine ich gegnerische anweisung . es braucht einen guten co trainer der gute taktik angriffswerte hat, dementsprechend lässt er briefing und training von ihn machen. die innenverteidiger sollten größer als 1,88 meter sein, warum ? ganz einfach du bist jedesmal in standartsituationen mit 3 große spieler plus evt. weitere wie ich in diesem fall ibrahimovic noch dazu in riesiger vorteil. trainingsgespräche und inviduelles training und konferennzen mache ich immer selber.

I switched to balanced mentality and this gave me an improvement in play, particularly in reducing the opposition to no few or no chances. I've tried a number of tweaks but I suggest you guys give mentality change a try if things are not going well. I lost some of the attacking team passing flair but overall my shots to goals improved and I ended up with a number of larger wins. The wing backs tend to square the ball to center or cut back rather than blasting in the side netting. I really enjoy the tactic @AD1990
It is well though out and nicely constructed.

thank you brother..
it sounds good. Of course, one or the other can make a difference.

I'm 6th with Sassuolo (Serie A) on march.

The tactic work well but my wingers doesn't score too mutch.

I've read that someone has change mentality in balance.. could be raccomended or not?

I'm 6th with Sassuolo (Serie A) on march.

The tactic work well but my wingers doesn't score too mutch.

I've read that someone has change mentality in balance.. could be raccomended or not?

with me is rather the problem that my striker does not meet so often. but of course you can try everything brother

What about individual training ? Wie schaut es mit dem individuellen Training aus ?

What about individual training ? Wie schaut es mit dem individuellen Training aus ?

MAche ich selber.
die intensität auf automatisch.
und lasse ihre spielende postion von mein taktik trainieren.

I do it myself.
the intensity on automatically.
and let your playing postion train from my tactics.

Attachments

• 20191210161023_1.jpg
    20191210161023_1.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 597
  • 20191210160921_1.jpg
    20191210160921_1.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 413
Hi guys,

Do you use the tactic as it is on Europe competitions or you guys change something?

I currently using with my FC Porto after a bad first season, 3rd place, a lot of shots but no gols. Now with this tactic I'm scoring more, 5 games on wining. My best, sine start playing.

Sorry I wasn't playing since FM11 a long time. lot to adjust.

Great tactics thanks

Using this tactic with Almeria. First season won promotion, but it was a very hard battle and my promotion wasn't certain till the very end. Currently in top Spanish division, board wants me to fight against relegation, I feel like I can do better. The tactic overall works well but it has two glaring issues:
- through balls. I am getting DESTROYED by through balls, conceding most of my goals from them. Some tweaks to def line (and maybe using a DMC instead of three DCs lol) are needed
- striker barely scores. Most of my goals come from Wingers. Even midfielders and defenders can score. But the striker has terrible match/goal ratio, regardless of who I use on that spot

This tactic works best with underdogs teams, I did very well with Southampton and Valladolid and didn't work very well with Valencia and Man Utd.