Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

Nordennnn woher kommst?? ich komme aus Lübeck Liebe grüße zurück.

ich benutze nur den translator ich kann kaum english ich hoffe es ist vieles verständlich.

mit OP meine ich gegnerische anweisung . es braucht einen guten co trainer der gute taktik angriffswerte hat, dementsprechend lässt er briefing und training von ihn machen. die innenverteidiger sollten größer als 1,88 meter sein, warum ? ganz einfach du bist jedesmal in standartsituationen mit 3 große spieler plus evt. weitere wie ich in diesem fall ibrahimovic noch dazu in riesiger vorteil. trainingsgespräche und inviduelles training und konferennzen mache ich immer selber.
haha nice - witziger Zufall. War gerade dieses Wochenende in Lübeck als Geburtstagsgeschenk meiner Freundin. Waren gestern aufm Weihnachtsmarkt und haben dann i einem Hotel übernachtet. Ich komme aus Hamburg.
Was das Englisch angeht kann ich dir nur empfehlen, die Übersetzungsseite deepl.com zu nutzen. Die übersetzt ganze Sätze deutlich besser als google.translate oder ähnliches.

Beste Grüße :)

Finished my first season using this tactic, I got to be champion. just still having a hard time with the strikers don't score as much was they should. Any suggestions? and occasional that point lost out of nothing,

Europe wasn't great but okay,
Anyway an amazing improving.

Attachments

• FCP5-2-3.png
    FCP5-2-3.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 878
i'm currently working a lot on improving the striker. i know it's a problem. but i'm improving. and i promise it'll all bomb!

for me the defensive is also very important, so it takes a while.

the new version will come before Christmas.

haha nice - witziger Zufall. War gerade dieses Wochenende in Lübeck als Geburtstagsgeschenk meiner Freundin. Waren gestern aufm Weihnachtsmarkt und haben dann i einem Hotel übernachtet. Ich komme aus Hamburg.
Was das Englisch angeht kann ich dir nur empfehlen, die Übersetzungsseite deepl.com zu nutzen. Die übersetzt ganze Sätze deutlich besser als google.translate oder ähnliches.

Beste Grüße :)

das hört sich doch super an ! beste grüße an hamburg. wenn du möchtest kannst mir mal per private nachricht dein steam name sagen. würde mich freuen

i'm currently working a lot on improving the striker. i know it's a problem. but i'm improving. and i promise it'll all bomb!

for me the defensive is also very important, so it takes a while.

the new version will come before Christmas.
that's great news. anyway your tactics has been working great.

thanks for all your work ,

Any news on the new update for this one? I'm really struggling with Chievo using this tactic

AD1990 updated Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 with a new update entry:

AD1990 Mass Attack 4-1-4-1 DM Breit

I am very sorry that it took so long, but I am back ! and was stronger than before.

I will add the photos of the results later. But one thing I can promise you, it is a very nice goal scored football.

The defensive is not as stable as in the 5 4 1. but much stronger.

I wish you much fun and good luck. I look forward to your feedback

- NO Opposition Instructions
- Find an assistant with good Attack attribute
- The central defenders please at least 1.88 big players
- you need good...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guess that's what the testers do. And I have a good feeling.

My colleague played with Hamburg. He was happy

the winning streak continues. the team plays strong. i don't play every game with stars. bet a lot on hungry guys that manchester has enough.

i played this version with lyon and schalke. it worked out very well with both of them.

i tackle a lot, maybe one or the other gets a yellow card more often. but definitely no red cards.

as you can see on the pictures, you need very fast with stamina outside defenders, because they have to run back and forth.

I would be interested if someone would play with an underdog.

I'm planning a two-striker system next.

Attachments

• 20191228223146_1.jpg
    20191228223146_1.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 495
  • 20191228223011_1.jpg
    20191228223011_1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 425
  • 20191228222904_1.jpg
    20191228222904_1.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 448
How about general training and individual training on this tactic ?? thanks buddy :D:D

A co-trainer with good attack values and tactics. He can do it.

the individual training I do myself. let the players train their positions

Guys, I love my 18-year-old forward.

I generally love games where you are losing and suddenly the turn comes

for the left side I recommend LLoyd Kelly. he is young dynamic and very strong

Attachments

• 20191229102734_1.jpg
    20191229102734_1.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 366