Match Thread: Manchester United vs. Liverpool [12:45 GMT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand? I missed it, not surprised if he did. I wouldn't.

Its not about being sensible, Evra was booed at Anfield, so I see no reason why an United fan will think twice before throwing **** at Suarez or Liverpool. It could have been avoided but I think its too late now.

Think I came across wrong. Meant someone/some people taking the abuse too far and not just booing.

I just prefer to be optomistic. Though by the sounds of it, it was misplaced optomism.

Fergie's alot more vocal than I thought, no idea why I thought he wasn't..

Luis Suarez doing himself no favors. Had the chance to put everything behind him, but the ***** that he is, refuses too. Doing nothing for Liverpools reputation either.

Anyway, onto the match. Im still baffled as to why Welbeck is starting in front of Hernandez. I expect a draw in this one, 2-2.

Luis Suarez doing himself no favors. Had the chance to put everything behind him, but the ***** that he is, refuses too. Doing nothing for Liverpools reputation either.

Anyway, onto the match. Im still baffled as to why Welbeck is starting in front of Hernandez. I expect a draw in this one, 2-2.

no. If you were accused of racism, no chance would you shake hands with the accusee if you believe him to be wrong. Nothing wrong with it at all. Not sure why handshakes weren't abandoned like with Ferdinand.

Lets be honest, if you were accused of racism and believed fully you didnt do anything, you wouldnt shake their hand would you!?

Lets be honest, if you were accused of racism and believed fully you didnt do anything, you wouldnt shake their hand would you!?

Either way, the papers are going to have a field day with this and just drag this on and on and on. No matter who wins this (or if it's an entertaining draw), they'll just concentrate on that. Just ridiculous.

no. If you were accused of racism, no chance would you shake hands with the accusee if you believe him to be wrong. Nothing wrong with it at all. Not sure why handshakes weren't abandoned like with Ferdinand.

"Innocent until proven guilty" - the phrase all Liverpool fans were shouting when Suarez was accused. After being proven guilty, they still condemn his behavior and believe he's innocent. Im just saying, he could of put to bed the whole thing, but instead adds fuel to the fire. Handshakes should have been scrapped, indeed.

"Innocent until proven guilty" - the phrase all Liverpool fans were shouting when Suarez was accused. After being proven guilty, they still condemn his behavior and believe he's innocent. Im just saying, he could of put to bed the whole thing, but instead adds fuel to the fire. Handshakes should have been scrapped, indeed.

that wouldn't of put it to bed. This will rumble on for a long time yet, whether he shook hands or not.

Either way, the papers are going to have a field day with this and just drag this on and on and on. No matter who wins this (or if it's an entertaining draw), they'll just concentrate on that. Just ridiculous.

papers would concentrate on it anyway, its what they do.. just seems everyone is surprised.. why? i certainly wouldnt if i knew i was not guilty

key thing is there was no evidence, so no evidence means ho the **** can he be guilty!?

you cant tarnish someones reputation, give them a 8 match ban on a players word because suarez's story had irregularities

papers would concentrate on it anyway, its what they do.. just seems everyone is surprised.. why? i certainly wouldnt if i knew i was not guilty
and you would if you were guilty?

I can't see how people can defend Suarez after hes been proven guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.