Match Thread: Manchester United vs. Liverpool [12:45 GMT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Innocent until proven guilty" - the phrase all Liverpool fans were shouting when Suarez was accused. After being proven guilty, they still condemn his behavior and believe he's innocent. Im just saying, he could of put to bed the whole thing, but instead adds fuel to the fire. Handshakes should have been scrapped, indeed.

Careful I was slapped down by Lee by saying guilty. It was PROBABLY guilty in the report. Dont get Liverpool fans started on that again.

"Innocent until proven guilty" - the phrase all Liverpool fans were shouting when Suarez was accused. After being proven guilty, they still condemn his behavior and believe he's innocent. Im just saying, he could of put to bed the whole thing, but instead adds fuel to the fire. Handshakes should have been scrapped, indeed.

All this is covered in the Liverpool thread, talk about it there.

This thread is for the match.

and you would if you were guilty?

I can't see how people can defend Suarez after hes been proven guilty.

read what i put above...

'key thing is there was no evidence, so no evidence means ho the **** can he be guilty!?

you cant tarnish someones reputation, give them a 8 match ban on a players word because suarez's story had irregularities'

nothing was proven

Welbeck's been absolutely brilliant so far! His touches have berbatov like! Evans has looked composed as ever!

Not playing badly at all, few shaky moments, but we're doing reasonably well.

Right, shut the **** up about everything that has gone before with Suarez before the whistle. Will not say it again

United had the better of the half, Welbeck and Rooney have developed a great understanding, and luckily for United Evans hasn't looked his usual self, apart from a little clumsy challenge on Suarez that can be forgiven. Valencia has been great as usual.

Unlucky Suarez, very unlucky.

You could Dalglish trying to get everyone to calm down. If any United player cost us the game by blowing their fuse i will be fuming.

Better side so far, need to do better with Johnson though.

Welbeck is causing all sorts of problems though

United had the better of the half, Welbeck and Rooney have developed a great understanding, and luckily for United Evans hasn't looked his usual self, apart from a little clumsy challenge on Suarez that can be forgiven. Valencia has been great as usual.

He is very confident on the ball, better than any of our defenders. Others are trying to head the ball away as soon as they see aerial ball, but Evans is bringing it down and playing on the ground. Loving it as along as he wont over do it.

Evans has been in ******* great form for the last month and a half! So dont talk BS.

Wonder what my odds are on a red card?

Or numerous for that matter. Glen Johnson been playing well, but pretty bland so far.

Welbecks played well. Also think Rio has done well, that tackle on Suarez was mint. Scholes should have scored.

Also, Suarez is a massive dickpole, he does nothing to help stem the tide of abuse he gets. No need to smash the ball into the stand at the end of the half. Apart from that and the handshake (really sky, who the **** cares about a handshake), he hasn't really been too involved in the game, although the same could be said for Downing, who in all honesty has done nothing but get booked. Enrique has looked shaky up against Valencia also.

United have been better, we seem to be just defending and hoping for a late goal after a few subs, Bellamy especially.

Welbeck and Valenica been quality, Scholes shoulda scored, then again Johnson should have..

Welbecks played well. Also think Rio has done well, that tackle on Suarez was mint. Scholes should have scored.

Also, Suarez is a massive dickpole, he does nothing to help stem the tide of abuse he gets. No need to smash the ball into the stand at the end of the half. Apart from that and the handshake (really sky, who the **** cares about a handshake), he hasn't really been too involved in the game, although the same could be said for Downing, who in all honesty has done nothing but get booked. Enrique has looked shaky up against Valencia also.

Honest to god, didnt realise Downing was on the pitch. Pull him off and put on bellamy

Guessing the ref has done a good job-mainly because I haven't heard his name mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.