Match Thread: Manchester United vs. Liverpool [12:45 GMT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What game were you watching? United slightly dominated, that's all. Deserved the win, but narrow in the end.

United deserved the game completely, as much as I wanted the draw.

The first half was relatively closely fought, but they still edged it for me, and you guys got absolutely steamrolled in the second half with a fortunate ball landing at Suarez' feet for your only goal of the game.

To be fair, if I was Evra, I would have celebrated infront of Suarez, probably done the celebration Scott Brown did to Diouf in the old firm game the other year.

And you have to admit, had Liverpool won, I am sure Suarez would have celebrated, and probably in Evras face.

I have a feeling Rio didn't shake his hand because Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand.

Exactly.

Suarez has shown the world his true colours. An absolute disgrace to himself and LFC

**** our other players. Should have done a Rio and snubbed Suarez handshake. Rio you legend for what you did pre match.

On the game, scoreline says it was a close game but it was far from it. We were comfortable till the brainfart by Rio and our defense. Should have won by bigger margin but wouldn't mind 2-1 though.

Evra was boss, not for what he did post match, for what he did when Suarez tried to kick the ball as hard as possible at Evra, but Evra had a big grin on his face.

Now hopefully this sage will be over, getting tiresome. Glad we dont have any more games against Liverpool this season.

I think one of the things we could have done was make a couple substitutions during the last twenty minutes. We looked a little complacent with our passing, maintaining it yes, but needed to still have someone down the left hand side who could give Glen Johnson a tough time when his legs were starting to ache without either Rooney or Welbeck cutting inside.

Overall the performance was solid, particularly the middle of the pitch with Carrick and Scholes dictating the play, Giggs coming inside to provide help. We can be proud of that in spite of the goal Liverpool scored, and took the game into our own hands with good control.

So according to Ferguson, Suarez is a 'disgrace to Liverpool Football Club, and shouldn't play for them again'

**** off.

The game was very poor first half, Second half started brightly but over all it was'nt best game and it was made even worse by them constantly mentioning Evra and Saurez, We all know whats gone on there do they really have to mention it every 2 mins and keep showing us them both when neither one of them is doing **** all at the time, I ended up watching it with the sound off after Suarez scored i was just sick of hearing about it.

All i can say is if thats the standard of commentary we get when something like this happens, Remind me not to watch the Chelsea v QPR match, I thought i tuned it to watch Man United v Liverpool, Turns out i was watching the Suarez and Evra show and it totally sucked.

Deserved win for United in the end but its a shame the headlines were writen before a ball was even kicked.

saurez should of shook evra hand i bet if he did evra would not have done that at the end two wrongs dont make a right amazing how kenny Dalglish never brought this up in the interveiw now did he

saurez should of shook evra hand i bet if he did evra would not have done that at the end two wrongs dont make a right amazing how kenny Dalglish never brought this up in the interveiw now did he

No he shouldn't have. ****'s sake, it's a handshake people! That's all!

Evra causes even more friction and people are still managing to turn it to suarez.

Both not helping anything. Now fergie contributing even more with the comments he made after

No he shouldn't have. ****'s sake, it's a handshake people! That's all!

they ment to set an example to kids right who look upto them as idols i just tihnk it would be better if they just shake hands get over it before it gets out of hand the game was all hype between the two players it should not of been this way should of been between the two clubs they both need to grow up and get over it sportsmen ships gone right out the window

they ment to set an example to kids right who look upto them as idols i just tihnk it would be better if they just shake hands get over it before it gets out of hand the game was all hype between the two players it should not of been this way should of been between the two clubs they both need to grow up and get over it sportsmen ships gone right out the window

Or not. If he believes Evra is a liar, he has every right to refuse handshake.

Evra causes even more friction and people are still managing to turn it to suarez.

Both not helping anything. Now fergie contributing even more with the comments he made after

Of course if Suarez had shook Evra's hand at the start of the game, there would have been no friction at all.

KD: "If someone accused me of being a racist & I know wholeheartedly that I am certainly not, I wouldn't want to shake their hand either."

Jamie Redknapp :"If ur walking down the street and see a guy you dont like you dont go shake his hand"

Well ******* said, United fans making something out of nothing to try and make everything look bad on Suarez

What about the celebrating at the end. Over the top. Not needed. Espeically right in Suarez's Face. Basiclly trying to get a reaction
then fergie comes out and says he should never play again. Hahah

shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.