Match Thread: Manchester United vs. Liverpool [12:45 GMT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can liverpool fans not accept spearing is a terrible excuse of a player even adam is better then him

Spearing isnt a terrible excuse of a player, he is a pretty decent young player who is learning, and he will learn from that costly mistake.

This is coming from a United fan

anyone else finding that bbc sports live update is working badly? Can see the game live now but I've just been in a restaurant celebrating her Dad's birthday and it was pretty dodgey.

3-1 for us. Can't see L'pool getting anything from this match. We were sooo superior on Anfield, but we missed Rooney. With Evans hitting form, I highly doubt Suarez will be trouble. And if we keep Suarez quiet, then he can't assist ( let's be honest, guy sucks in finishing). Fancy L'pool to score from free kick ( like they always do).
So, we need to score one more.

Suarez scores and the camera immediately shows Evra, who had nothing to do whatsoever.

Hehe lucky goal from Liverpool,thats all they did for full 93 minutes,raped. Wazza should have had a hattrick! ;)

What's wrong with Evra? Seems like he was trying to provoke Suarez all game.

Well done Suarez for being the bigger man and not reacting too much.

I'm sorry but Stewart Downing right now makes Andrey Arshavin look good lol. He was just awful to watch today. Liverpool were pretty good in the first 45 but **** knows what happened in the second half.

How do you work that out?

He wouldn't even shake his hand but he's the bigger man? k.

Would just like to point out I said it would be 2-1 to United. Although I said Rooney and Welbeck would score lol.

Was a ***** first half, and then an exciting second half, which seems to be the current trend in games between the 'Top 6'.

Well done United, we needed you to beat Liverpool, keeping us 5th with pressure still on Chelsea. :)

He wouldn't even shake his hand but he's the bigger man? k.

What's wrong with that? Rio didn't shake Suarez' hand also, are you going to hold that against him? Suarez decided not to shake his hand, fair enough, but why did Evra try to make a scene by grabbing his arm? Just get on with it.

Fair enough Evra wanted to celebrate with the fans, he has every right to after a massive result. But was a bit strange that it was right infront of Suarez also.

Well, I think that Suarez has made himself one of the most hated players in my book, as that behaviour is the exact opposite of what football is trying to promote and that is sportmanship and equality. Evra was defo the bigger man and no need for the liverpool fans to converge on him at the end of the game. He was only spurring on the fans and was not riling the liverpool fans. Well done Rooney great 2nd half after bore 1st half.

Was that chants of 'racist bastards' coming from the United dressing room when Rooney was interviewed? ****** hope not.

What's wrong with that? Rio didn't shake Suarez' hand also, are you going to hold that against him? Suarez decided not to shake his hand, fair enough, but why did Evra try to make a scene by grabbing his arm? Just get on with it.

Fair enough Evra wanted to celebrate with the fans, he has every right to after a massive result. But was a bit strange that it was right infront of Suarez also.

I have a feeling Rio didn't shake his hand because Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand. Makes sense to me considering what's happening with Rio's brother. Probably would off if Suarez did shake Evra's hand.

Not really doing it in front of him when the exit is right there and there's only one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.