Is this Liverpool-compatible? Might give it a try.

Is this Liverpool-compatible? Might give it a try.
I don't see why not, although it might be a bit too disciplined for bigger teams, so feel free to try it but I honestly don't know. Worth a shot though. :)

Gonna give this a go after I leave Man Utd in my current game. :)

Looking forward to this. ^^)

I'm gonna start one in the Blue Square North so I'll test it with them and let you know how I do. ;)

Although I hate using other people's tactics, I may test this out for you :) Your tactical guide was immense and your results in your stories are too. I've downloaded the Target Man version :D

Last edited:
You dont have to quote the OP Paul, but the feedback would be appreciated anyway :)

What I would say to people about these tactics is that they are no Mr Hough's tactics, so dont expect to win the Premier League with Blackpool. However if you are a team struggling then these tactics may just gift your team a few wins :)

You dont have to quote the OP Paul, but the feedback would be appreciated anyway :)

What I would say to people about these tactics is that they are no Mr Hough's tactics, so dont expect to win the Premier League with Blackpool. However if you are a team struggling then these tactics may just gift your team a few wins :)
Agreed. Cheers Luke for testing, doubt you'll get a 2nd season out of the tactics without the AI working you out, but with a few tweaks it might work again. :)

Updating OP with link to tactics now.

I have already decided to do that Max, as i got a bit of money to spend and with the quality of players I have bought I felt i could play more attacking though.

I stuck with a 4-4-2 though so may post it as it is similar to this one if i have success :)

I have already decided to do that Max, as i got a bit of money to spend and with the quality of players I have bought I felt i could play more attacking though.

I stuck with a 4-4-2 though so may post it as it is similar to this one if i have success :)
Nice one, let me know how you get on mate. Think I'm going to go a bit more attacking for the 2nd half of the season and turn the wide midfielders into wingers, just bought Adam Johnson from City.

Alright, just finished my 1st season with Fulham. Quite happy with the progression, finished 8th in the end but Man City just flew away from us in 7th and in the end it was just a fight between us and Villa for 8th. No European football next season as we were knocked out in the 1st knockout round after the groups by Genoa, shame but we did well to get out of our group tbh.

Here's the transfers for the next season, I plan to change the tactic to be a little more attacking. I got some quality bargains, Sunderland got relegated and had bad financial problems so I completely raided them, got Jones and Richardson on a free, Cana for £4.6m, Cattermole for £5.75m and M'Bengue on loan for the season. Also stole Larsson from Birmingham on the cheap for £800k.

Got a few more good signings so hopefully the tactic will work better this season defensively as we conceded too much last season.

Here are the screenshots..

League table - View attachment 95248

Transfers - View attachment 95249

Hopefully I'll have some more progress of the tactic up soon.

Great update on the tactic, ill finally be able to check it out and give you the complete list of problems (which is probably 100) ;). ill keep u updated

Started a game with Gainsborough in the BSN, top of the league after 5 games, won 4, lost one.
Seem to dominate possession every game, looks solid so far. :)

Started a game with Gainsborough in the BSN, top of the league after 5 games, won 4, lost one.
Seem to dominate possession every game, looks solid so far. :)
Nice one, glad it's working. :D

And yeah it's based on keeping possession and clinical strikers really do suit this tactic.

I'll give this a crack once I have mastered my 4-2-3-1 for Tenerife and my deep 4-2-3-1 for FSV Frankfurt, never was a fan of 4-4-2 as I feel it is over reliant on the 2 up top. Worth a crack I suppose :)

You should make a story on your game, sounds interesting. D'ya think that this suites Liverpool (Keeping possession and Torres is a clinical finisher!)?

You should make a story on your game, sounds interesting. D'ya think that this suites Liverpool (Keeping possession and Torres is a clinical finisher!)?
Was thinking of that but unsure.

Yeah go for it, don't see why not.