Here's an update on testing the tactic with Wigan. Currently played 10 games and sit 6th in the position, only lost 3 times, once at home to Wolves in a 4-3 loss, once away to Everton in a 2-1 loss and at home to United in a 2-0 loss but it was 0-0 until the 79th minute so we were unlucky. Got some good results like beating West Ham 3-2 away and beating Aston Villa 2-0 at home, so we're going well.

Hopefully I'll finish the season tomorrow or Friday and update on here.

View attachment 95557

Had a test of it with arsenal and Southampton , it's solid at the back and great possesion but not many chances. I did simple things like tell all player to rarely take long shots and often through balls and have seen and improvement.

Glad its working for you :D

What starting mentality are you using?

I use counter for the big teams or if I'm away and control/attacking at home against teams I should beat.

Thanks for the feedback both of you, gives me a bit of an insight where to improve. :)

V2 of the tactic in play here, best result so far.

This is what happens when you have clinical strikers upfront..

View attachment 96001

Going to try this in my Huddersfield save, will post the odd result to let you know how i am finding it.

Thanks Max!

Going to try this in my Huddersfield save, will post the odd result to let you know how i am finding it.

Thanks Max!
Cheers mate, good luck with it.

I've noticed the quicker your team is it seems to work a lot better, I'm doing pretty well with Wigan.

Anyone got any feedback for me..?

i won
these games
rangers 3 st mirren 0 its very pass and move great tactci
playing cska moscow will tell you

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

fin 1-1 with cska

Wanted to start a Fulham save for ages now, never got around to it, but this gives me more than a suitable excuse, will tell you how i get on!

Hi Max, I Have just signed for Birmingham (in coca cola championship) Just started using and i will give you some feedback later, so far have used it to win 3-0 against dundee and 2-0 against celtic, thanks so far.

You wanted screenshots? I'll give you screenshots after I've played my first 3 games with Bristol Rovers ;)

You wanted screenshots? I'll give you screenshots after I've played my first 3 games with Bristol Rovers ;)
Thats quite weird, youre bristol rovers, i just started a stockport save.

As you know Max, i told you i would test them, and i still will, as you know im doing some ian holloway tactics, so at the moment they are taking priority

Didn't work too well for Birmingham in the championship, pretty much same team as the current one (I Had just been signed as manager for them), Seemed to concede a lot and make decent enough chances, Tried it for 7 games but i had to change because i had only won 2 and drawn 1 and lost the rest.

I've just realised, I've not been using your tactics. XD

I will sort it. :)