Try and get another left back.

Cheers for the quick response, the transfer door havent closed yet ;)

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

@Max

Do you do anything with the OI, and what pitch size do you prefer for this tactic? (Hopefully maximum) :)

Tactic is working brill 4 my west brom team with these results:
WBA 4-2 newcastle
torquay 0-5 WBA
forest 0-2 WBA
WBA 4-0 posh

I can recomend darron gibson 4 the advanced playmaker role and gary hooper as the left striker as he only costs £1.2M

QPR are quite a strong team in that league, so im wondering have you tried it when weaker teams?

Well they are predicted 10th/11th, so they are a pretty weak team when you think about it. But no I haven't tested with weaker teams yet, but it should work fine with them.

OK, seems to be going well for me in the pre-season at least:

Leeds 2 - 0 Leeds Reserves
Cambridge 1 - 5 Leeds
Farsley 0 - 8 Leeds
Macclesfield 0 - 1 Leeds
Leeds 1 - 1 Arsenal Reserves
Coleraine 0 - 7 Leeds
Guiseley 0 - 2 Leeds

In the Farsley game, Becchio got a real, honest-to-goodness 10.0 rating to go with the five goals he scored inside an hour. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get 10 before, even against me!

Now let's see how it holds up in the season proper...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Now let's see how it holds up in the season proper...

Done all right for August:

Leeds 2-0 Exeter
Leeds 5-1 Rotherham (League Cup)
Wycombe 0-2 Leeds
Walsall 1-4 Leeds
Leeds 4-1 Tranmere
Leeds 1-2 Birmingham (League Cup)
Colchester 2-3 Leeds

Kisnorbo had a shocker in defence in the Colchester game and I unfortunately forgot to pack a spare DC... Still, all three entries in the Goal of the Month were mine, and I got the dreaded Manager of the Month, so it's all about to go horribly wrong in September.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, I used it with arsenal and van persie is probably the best "supporting target man" if played 2 feet. cheers :D

one problem i've found is that many of the players i'm trying to buy aren't allowed work permets so i've ended up not getting a lot of the players i wanted

What club are you managing? I can recommend some players for you.

I made my version of it, if you want.
But the corner trick is in. So take it if you want, you're not obligated after all :p
I have only made the home tactic. So take your tactic !
The result with it are good ; With FC Bleid in Belgium :
- S1 : 1st Place in 3rd Division : 20V 6N 8L
- S2 : actualy 5th in 2nd Division : 10V 3N 8L

I really trust this tactic and think that I can win the champions cup with it. I will keep you informed !

Attachments

• 4-2-1-3 - Wacsime Kingdom.rar
    460 bytes · Views: 151