i got him, for 12m. im letting him join after next season so that lad get to play more games, and hopefully his stats rise high :p

Signed him for Arsenal in Summer 2013

On his debut he scored a hatrick against seville away in UCL Group Stage

#Epic

this lads ridiculous, only 19 years old and hes banging them in for fun with my boro side who are battling for champions league in their second season in the prem (3rd season overall). He's already labelled a wonderkid and has earned caps for france, his stats are looking awesome and hes got so much time to improve. Hes won numerous player of the month awards and is the leading goalscorer overall, he also won the french player of the year ahead of the likes of nasri, benzema, ribery etc at just 19!

just look at his goalscoring at such a young age in such a top league and im only in febuary!

Last edited:
Mbaye Niang and Leandro Dem-ow (cnt spell) are a quality partnership for me at Spurs. Niang has nearly 30 goals and I brought Dem-ow in january 14 and he's already banged in 12 before febuary is out. Freaking awesome. Iv flopped with Huntelaar for 15m he's shokin. First 2 seasons adebayor was the one. But this is the new Yorke and Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got him on a 3month loan of man utd for last few months of 1st season in league 1...18 goals in 14 apps & 8 assists!! Utd are my parent club so i had him for 3 months and didnt pay a penny lol happy days!!

View attachment 204407
Agreed, I hadn't heard of him but started a game with Caen and he's been my lone striker since the start, aged 16, scored 45 in 73 league appearances.

Saw the thread and recognized the name, never got him to play a club game for me however I managed the Senegalese National Team and poached him from France (He got to age 24 without a french cap) scored nicely to help the National team Win a AFCON. Also this Screenshot below is him in 2020, definitely a great prospect.

View attachment 204454

Just signed him for Wolves about a month before end of 12/13 season. Tried signing him during 1st season and start of second but wanted over £10m for him so left him to get game time.

Barcelona and Real put an offer in though so i joined the race, they both pulled out and i got him for £6.25m with 10% profit add on. Will go nicely alongside my strikeforce of Sanogo, Nangis, Quintero, Griffiths and Fierro (had Sturridge on loan in second season with 31 goals but dont think i will be able to get him.

I picked him up for 6.5 million as a 17 year old. I started him at this young age in my Ligue 1 team as a poacher, and he scored 8 goals in 12 appearances. Looking good so far, and he can only get better.

I still have him in my 2012 season and I'm still playing him in my first-team rotation. my game says that Manchester United and Juventus are showing major interest in him. I feel like I can eventually get some massive money for him.

his future value is incredible, signed him for 8.5ml with a 25% next sell on fee with marseille , and 5 seasons in (spent first two years on loan back at Caen and then Monaco and had him as my back up striker behind remy and always gets a goal when i bring him on late.....so anyway, 5th season in and his value has shot up to 38ml atm and i have already rejected a 40ml offer from city, not letting them have all the talent lol :) deffo reccomend him though for future profit. Also, building a good relation with him is reccomended otherwise when the biig clubs come knocking he will wanna go but i am one of his favoured personel so its all good, better luck next time city :)

Last edited:
just signed him at Newcastle in summer 2012 for £16.5 million he looks quality and my scouts rated him 5 stars , Hopefully he'll be ready for first team football straight away as I've sold Demba (no composure) Ba to create the cash to get him

just signed him at Newcastle in summer 2012 for £16.5 million he looks quality and my scouts rated him 5 stars , Hopefully he'll be ready for first team football straight away as I've sold Demba (no composure) Ba to create the cash to get him

nice to hear that. atm now in my second season, and he's like my 3/4 stiker together with leandro, cuz ive got cavani and rvp up front. and yeah i agree at the match experience he needs. lad need to play to score loads of gals XD

Does anyone have a ss of him when hes 23-24 years old?
Just bought him in my man utd save, cant wait to see him in action..

Does anyone have a ss of him when hes 23-24 years old?
Just bought him in my man utd save, cant wait to see him in action..

im man united kep me posted how he does i've been tracking him for 2-3 years