I'm going to get him for Liverpool in my first season. what should i do with him when i get him? should i put him in my first team, bench, reserves or put him in my youth? also would he play good with Luis Suarez upfront?

I'm going to get him for Liverpool in my first season. what should i do with him when i get him? should i put him in my first team, bench, reserves or put him in my youth? also would he play good with Luis Suarez upfront?
sorry man i dont know i play with man utd but i think he was on bench but you should put him with suarez upfront in cup(i alwasy do like that and it works)

Usually get him for about 7-8 million quid on mine. SM Caen have a few great wonderkids in their team like Lenny Nangis and the other 17 yr old dude lol

is it worth stopping him shooting with power and training him to place shots,anyone tried this?

I bought him the first season but he can't seem to find the goal. I am Real and made him available for the U19 squad. Every match they win with minimum 5 goals difference but he doesn't make that much goals.

second season I loaned him out to Genoa (excellent training facility) but he made only 1 goal in 4 matches.

third season I loaned him out to Napoli (team of my brother), but he plays a 4-2-3-1 and he misses a lot.
I'm thinking of getting him back and loaning him to Castilla which is now mid-table second class.

any ideas on how to get him scoring? I tried as a poacher.

thanx

get him back and start playing him yourself in odd games, sub him in the 65th minute in most games, get someone to tutor him, teach him PPM's etc..

he seems to have had the experience from being out on loan, bring him back and nurture him yourself.

get him back and start playing him yourself in odd games, sub him in the 65th minute in most games, get someone to tutor him, teach him PPM's etc..

he seems to have had the experience from being out on loan, bring him back and nurture him yourself.

do you think it will be too late to buy this player since im in september 2012 second season and buy him for january ive got a print screen to show you if you think he can still develop like most peoples on here ???

View attachment 239425

you can normally pick him up in 1st season for about £9M - i was southampton and got him on a free in the 2nd or 3rd season. He is a beast - i sold him to Chelsea for £24.5M and with another £5M after 20 league goals - lets just say i didnt have to wait long to recieve that extra £5M - he has just signed for tolouse on a Free in my current save in the 4th season i think. Deffo worth the money even better if you can get him on a free

Summer 2015 and I've finally signed him for RC Strasbourg for 12 million US dollars.

Caen were relegated last season, but before dropping to league two, Huddersfield made a 22 million dollar bid for him...so I matched it and offered Niang crazy wages. He accepted, but I cancelled it.

Huddersfield lost interest.

Caen then went to Ligue two, and I signed Niang for 12 million and with a reduced salary.

He's 20 and a "wonderkid"; I'm stoked.