i brought him in in my second season, but he only had 10 games and wanted to play more. thus i sent him on loan to fc lorient, were he's been scoring again .

edit: when to see him on loan , and he's been scoring 2 goals in the last 5 games. not bad, considering fc lorient are in 8th, and played against though oppositions lately.

Last edited:
I tried to push him and train him as far as i think the lad can go. He is probably in this save the best out and out striker in the game followed by Jordan Ayew. He has the same type of stats as him and is a deadly finisher. This season has probably been his best goal wise he is ramming them in from everywhere.
MNqAN.png

A2me7.png

yep- @eric the red- i had the same problem, you've got to pick him up for like £6 mil at the VERY
beggining of the game + make him eligible for the reserves and play him in cup games- maybe get
an older player to tutor him. if you like a long-term game, do EVERYTHING you can to nurture him.
massive talent.
@cyril- over 60 goals in 31 games?? that is unreal. i knew he was good- had no idea he was thaty good!!
sheeeet.

Last edited:
im gonna use him as my main striker until he retires see how many goals i can get out of him, In a full career. I am in 2020 and his scoring records are insane in holland. Not only that but his International record is insane as well. I will post some screens when he's retired. He is the best striker in the game on my save and France just won the European cup with him scoring two in the final.

cant believe that i cant get him in my psg save. his favorite club is psg, and the club . caen, wont let go of him :mad:

maybe in the next transfer window , i might have to bid like 20m on him since he will score goals after goals.

cant believe that i cant get him in my psg save. his favorite club is psg, and the club . caen, wont let go of him :mad:

maybe in the next transfer window , i might have to bid like 20m on him since he will score goals after goals.

I did sign him for PSG first season November for 10.5m. I think he becomes unhappy after a few months since Caen don't play him much in the first season. What month and season are you in?

I did sign him for PSG first season November for 10.5m. I think he becomes unhappy after a few months since Caen don't play him much in the first season. What month and season are you in?

mid october . and yeah im in the 'joker transfer window' period . man wtf XD

and i have like 3m budget left. spent others 2 full backs,1 cb, 1 cm, and 2 strikers (paloschi and sanogo)

I can't understand how he is not interested in PSG. Ive seen him being interested in smaller reputation clubs. It might be a French reason otherwise i can't really understand it. PSG have a good reputation and you can sign bigger players.

I can't understand how he is not interested in PSG. Ive seen him being interested in smaller reputation clubs. It might be a French reason otherwise i can't really understand it. PSG have a good reputation and you can sign bigger players.

its easy to say that, but not really it isn't. some one like iker munian wont even join me :mad: or even like chamakh

thus if i win the league, then yes that could change and my reputation will grow. and since Mbaye is like the highest rated youngster in france, i dont see caen letting go of him aside from other big teams fetching him. like in my arsenal save, its easy to get him. ;)

and on the bolded point. ur getting it mixed up. caen wont LET go of him, but Mbaye is of course interested in coming to psg. (its listed as one of his favorite clubs fyi)

Last edited:
This is him at 27. His international record is insane probably the best international record ive seen. I checked out France and they won the european championships a year ago and are decked out with awsome regens. 71 caps 115 goals for an international player is absurd ive never seen anything like that before.

WicfC.png

right then ive just signed niang for blackburn 3rd season can anyone reccomend a perfect strike partner for him?? i have leigh griffiths but he's a bit too similar and im playing ruben rochina behind them..

Leandro Damiao. amazing Target man with Niang as poacher or advanced forward

I play as Real Sociedad, bought him in the winter transer window 12/13. Now,, he has broken every possible scoring record. He got 50 league goals in December 2013. He is an insane goal-machine. I have Guido Marilungo alongside him and they just wreak havoc every game. Right now he has 89 goals and 43 assist, while being 21. Absolutely love the guy and he doesn't even get injured :D

I can't get him firing as a poacher for my United side :( anybody got any tips I could use? I play an attacking 4-2-4 with AML/AMRs

Advanced forward? Works well for me, Man Utd too! ;)

Just paid 22M for this kid with Newcastle, first season. I hope he scores the bare amount of goals for me in the future as he does for everyone else.

This is him at 27. His international record is insane probably the best international record ive seen. I checked out France and they won the european championships a year ago and are decked out with awsome regens. 71 caps 115 goals for an international player is absurd ive never seen anything like that before.

WicfC.png

WOW!!! These are the most amazing stats I've ever seen!
I've signed him a couple of times although he has never really reached his potential, perhaps i should have played him more :/